Search results

1. nitrous_o2

[wts] unregistered and recond cars, putra putri auto sdn bhd

Hi...can you update me all your estima prices? Acceptable color gold,white,silver and gray.
  2. nitrous_o2

Foreign cars getting more affordable...are they?

hmmnn...our national cars pricing are getting close to euro car(which is taxed)...is this means our national cars standard are picking up and getting are higher in technology,safety and re-sale value? or is this mean we are stuck with poorly made 2nd hand national car?
  3. Foreign cars getting more affordable...are they?

taken from Thestar IN a world where prices keep going up, it's good to know some things are going in the opposite direction. That trend has been seen in the automotive sector and in Malaysia that has meant cars are becoming increasingly more affordable for consumers. Now, it all just...
  4. nitrous_o2

Kena AES? Come report here LOL!

hmmnn...i see a challenge...a AES speed record in are coming :driver:
  5. nitrous_o2

Kena AES? Come report here LOL!

your solution to AES Meet the noPhoto - YouTube noPhoto Testing Session - YouTube i registered... ---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:15 PM ---------- a cheaper solution Electronic Licence plate flipper www.speedflip.com -...
  6. nitrous_o2

the sultan who loves his peoples...part 2

if all the purchasing were audited by clear and clean personnel then we will have a better Malaysia,better home better life:adore: SEREMBAN: The Defence Ministry has forwarded all documents relating to the purchase of Rapid Intervention Vehicles (RIVs) to the Malaysian Anti-Corruption...
  7. nitrous_o2

Scuderia Drivers Putting the Ferrari F12 to the Tracks

Massa seems to be cant see too far...he is stretching his neck :laugh:
  8. Subaru BRZ sells out in Australia in three hours... online

Coveting a new Subaru BRZ? Be glad you don't live in Australia. Apparently the Aussies were allocated only 201 cars for delivery this year, so Subaru Australia decided to sell them all online starting at noon today, kind of like concert tickets. Of course, you can imagine what transpired...
  9. nitrous_o2

Featured: Ken Ji's HKS S15 for TIMETOATTACK! - a 560bhp lap munching daily driver

am i hearing wrongs? gear shifting and throttle response seems to be out of sync or its the car just a powerful car....sorry i watch too much keiichi tsuchiya in action... good driving skill thou...hope this year will improve a lot
  10. nitrous_o2

Picnic In The Park With Lengluis V 1.0 ( No food pictar )

bro you should come to VN and take some of real pretty girls for your blog "Soi" s
  11. nitrous_o2

Myvi 1.3 Turbo For Sale

bro...its not original piston
  12. nitrous_o2

Myvi 1.3 Turbo For Sale

its a connecting shaft in gb...if not mistaken its either input or output shaft...price i forgot already...sorry but you can find it inside a L7 gb
  13. nitrous_o2

Myvi 1.3 Turbo For Sale

is your myvi turbo boosted?if its turbo beware this will break down frequently ...refer to attached
  14. nitrous_o2

Myvi 1.3 Turbo For Sale

shared in you PM ^^ ---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:30 PM ---------- updated in pricing and and year of make :driver:
  15. nitrous_o2

Myvi 1.3 Turbo For Sale

Gearbox rojak la...can tahan wan
  16. nitrous_o2

Myvi 1.3 Turbo For Sale

by calculation boosting at 1.2bar for TD05 are around 200+HP
  17. Myvi 1.3 Turbo For Sale

Myvi SE (M) 1.3 Turbo For Sale posting on behalf of my friend Spec:TD05 & Tial Wastegate(new) & HKS SSQV2(new) ECU:Emanage Ultimate(new) Brake:Twin Pot (Front) Single Pot(Rear) Display:DEFI Boost Controller(new) & Innovate Exhaust Temp(new) Intake:4 Throttle GearBox rojak Port &...
  18. nitrous_o2

Stolen cars being shipped fast to far reaches of the world

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysian car theft syndicates have extended their reach to Europe and Africa although Asean countries remain the top destination for stolen vehicles. Cars not cannibalised for their parts for sale in the local black market are shipped to locations like South Africa and Greece...
  19. 150 cars stolen daily & Car thieves stay ahead with advanced technology

150 cars stolen daily PETALING JAYA: An average of 150 vehicles are stolen a day in the country, with Proton and Perodua models topping the list of 112,503 whisked away since 2010. Federal CID director Comm Datuk Seri Mohd Bakri Zinin said the high number of thefts was due to the demand not...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello.. anyone know of any places in Klang Valley that
provide excellent fender/arch rolling services without the old
method of knocking flat the arch normally done by panel
beaters that requires repainting
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience