Search results

1. B16A Big Vtec with OBD0 PR3 ECU

hi all, i'm newbie here.. i wanna ask something about my car.. i got ED6 with b16 big vtec (bought from my friend) ecu pr3 auto obd0, gearbox S1 (cable), header got 2 o2 sensor, small vtec distributor (all of this from small vtec i think) this engine dont have vtec oil pressure switch...
  2. b16a vtec problem

hello too all sifus here.. newbie here.. i wanna ask something about my b16a 1. i can rev till 7k only 2. i didnt feel vtec engage 3. i got CEL on i just bought this car from my friend.. what i know is my b16a is a big vtec.. my car is ed6 converted to ef9 dash and meter i dont...
  3. EF 2doors rebuild

hello all, i wanna know a lil bit about honda and honda's engine coz now i want to restore my EF 2doors 1.5L.. just now i wanna ask all sifus here.. what engine is better put on it.. b16a to many variation..and how much cost for labour and halfcut.. i'm in sabah now..last time i call to...
  4. AE80

4age 20v silvertop running without VSS

hi.. i got problem with my car..rev limit til 7k++ only.. max 7.2k .. i hv read from internet..running without VSS only can rev til around 7k.. my car AE80..i cant use ae101 speedometer.. any idea how to trick ecu to get it revvin more than 7k? thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

“Please be careful”. That was good enough advise for me and I made a dash for their baby as soon as I was handed the keys. We made way towards the east-coast highway and Bukit Tinggi and were joined by the R3’s lesser sibling, the standard Proton Satria Neo.

The first impression of the car is that it looks good, no credit to Proton...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience