Search results

1. AE80

B16A Big Vtec with OBD0 PR3 ECU

hahaha..ok..ok.. thanks.. good explaination..this is what i lokking for.. ctr with obd0 is obd0..cant reach max potential for further mod isnt? hehehe.. convert to obd1 sure need more $$ than mods obd0 itself..for me, i dont need further mod for now..so, i let it be obd0..tweak it till...
  2. AE80

thanks jombiee.. my engine no oil pressure switch at all..and i read from other forum theres JDM engine without it..my ecu obd0 need that..so, i bypass pressure switch and vtec engage..no problem.. about auto ecu, yes.. vtec engage 4500 rpm and cut 7500 rpm..what i did is...i moved the...
  3. AE80

EF 2doors rebuild

same with my old corolla AE80..failed... sold it..and this is my 2nd project.. budget? i'll keep it as low as i can with good result.. but, the problem here is to gettin a good workmanship..really.. for now, still find a good place for bodywork/paint job..
  4. AE80

where's all sifu? no comment? =.='
  5. AE80

Restoration Progress of Soichiro Honda's Gem, 1965 Honda S600

so nice...cant wait to see the final product ... :)
  6. AE80

EF 2doors rebuild

thanks kev, actually i wanna convert my ED6 to EF9 JDM complete..hehe update: what inside my ED6 now.. engine: JDM B16A 2nd gen (big VTEC) ecu: pr3 obd0 gearbox: S1 (cable) header and distributor: from B16A 1st gen need more aftermarket stuff later.. time+passion+money=satisfaction..
  7. AE80

EF 2doors rebuild

thanks.. :) i think wanna go for B20frankenstein :D
  8. B16A Big Vtec with OBD0 PR3 ECU

hi all, i'm newbie here.. i wanna ask something about my car.. i got ED6 with b16 big vtec (bought from my friend) ecu pr3 auto obd0, gearbox S1 (cable), header got 2 o2 sensor, small vtec distributor (all of this from small vtec i think) this engine dont have vtec oil pressure switch...
  9. AE80

b16a vtec problem

oh..ok thanks.. this problem sometimes occur..and sometimes gone.. this morning, i let my car idle for a few minutes.. no CEL..and i drove to town with no prob.. but after again.. i want to go home.. start my car and drve..(never let it idle for awhile) CEL on..i stop and shut my car...
  10. AE80

b16a vtec problem

thanks for reply.. error code 22 SOLVED!! bypass vtec oil pressure switch - disconnect battery.. - jump VTEC pressure switch wire with VTEC solenoid wire (because my b16a no VTEC pressure switch) - connect battery - no more CEL (even that error code 8) (i think this is 1st time this car...
  11. b16a vtec problem

hello too all sifus here.. newbie here.. i wanna ask something about my b16a 1. i can rev till 7k only 2. i didnt feel vtec engage 3. i got CEL on i just bought this car from my friend.. what i know is my b16a is a big vtec.. my car is ed6 converted to ef9 dash and meter i dont...
  12. AE80

Honda eg 6 track car

no car grant? or possible ship to sabah?
  13. AE80

EF 2doors rebuild

thanks.. how about ZC black cover engine? do u think it's reliable engine compare to early b16a (small vtec)..
  14. EF 2doors rebuild

hello all, i wanna know a lil bit about honda and honda's engine coz now i want to restore my EF 2doors 1.5L.. just now i wanna ask all sifus here.. what engine is better put on it.. b16a to many variation..and how much cost for labour and halfcut.. i'm in sabah now..last time i call to...
  15. AE80

4age 20v silvertop running without VSS

the problem is still there.. even my sensor attached to my gearbox and connected to ecu..i dont know what to do else..how about using RSM, can i get rid this prob? ---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:29 AM ---------- from my logic, even...
  16. AE80

ok.. thanks EFN, i'll try attach my sensor back to my gearbox and see how it goes.. :)
  17. AE80

to solve this problem.. i need speed pulse sensor attched to my gearbox and wired to my ecu? so i cant use meter cable isnt? so do i still need ae101 speedo meter connect to my ecu? it's so weird to use ae101 meter attached to ae80 dashboard.. btw is there any way i can remove my rev limiter...
  18. AE80

u mean i still need to use VSS (vehicle speed sensor)? means my speedometer wont work? btw, i tried before running with vss not the old one using cable ..and i leave those socket unplugged..but still got problem with 7k rpm... sorry, i still dont understand.. u mean i need vss that put on the...
  19. AE80

hi.. i got problem with my car..rev limit til 7k++ only.. max 7.2k .. i hv read from internet..running without VSS only can rev til around 7k.. my car AE80..i cant use ae101 speedometer.. any idea how to trick ecu to get it revvin more than 7k? thanks
  20. AE80

Sabah!

whoa.. tawau...i thought kk...but i heard got one also at putatan...but not sure...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Volvo car owners are always assured of the best every time they send their rides to authorized Volvo service centers for periodic maintenance or trouble shooting but starting today, 1 July, until 30 September, owners stand to be rewarded with savings on parts and service vouchers as part of the carmaker’s ‘Yes You Can’ campaign.

During the campaign period, owners that send their Volvos to authorized...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience