Search results

1. E

Help me. Looking for the R33 or R34 GTR Logo emblem

1Utama Eneos selling RM65 for a GTR badge. Not sure if its original though
  2. E

exhaust suggestions for R34 GTT auto?

Many thanks for the feedback... Airtreknik - I have yet to install a downpipe. Am thinking of installing it together with the exhaust as heard it is supposed to give more power. But at the same time, unsure if there will be too much loss in backpressure required for an auto. Is yours auto or...
  3. exhaust suggestions for R34 GTT auto?

Hi guys, Thinking of changing my stock exaust for something with more oomphh... Any recommendations - in terms of power increase, sound, and of course $$$? Also should I change the downpipe as well? Heard that some back pressure is needed for an auto. Would the downpipe change be...
  4. E

Pic : GTT to Full GTR Bolt-On 13 pcs Bodykits (FRP)

For an ER34 convert to Z-Tune bodykit (as a package), including of:- 1. DMax Bonnet, 2. Z-Tune Front fender LH, 3. Z-Tune Front fender RH, 4. Z-Tune Front bumper, 5. LH Side Skirt, 6. RH Side Skirt, 7. Rear Bumper, 8. LH Rear Fender, 9. RH Rear Fender, 10. LH Taillamp Cover...
  5. E

For sale - 17" Skyline R34 GTT rims w tyres

Price reduced to RM900... cheap!
  6. For sale - 17" Skyline R34 GTT rims w tyres

SOLD - 17" Skyline R34 GTT rims w tyres Nissan Skyline GTT R34 stock rims for sale. PCD114.3 - 5 hole Tyres - Bridgestone Potenza G-III approx. 70% SOLD!
  7. E

WTS: 17"x8, 17"x9 Advan RS replica

Bro, where did you get these from? Am actually looking for 18s...
  8. E

For Sale: 18" AVS Model 5 with tyres

Yeah, any pictures?
  9. E

NISMO 18" LMGT4 limited Black rim

What's the price like?
  10. E

where to find AW11?

Hi, Still looking for that first generation MR2 AW11. Anyone has any leads? Also any ideas what is the going price like at the moment?
  11. E

where to find AW11?

thanks for the feedback Camlok and KgBoy... Will keep lookout for that elusive AW11:driver:
  12. where to find AW11?

Looking for AW11... Any ideas if anyone is selling / at which car dealer? Thanks
  13. E

LED tail lights

Actually, got it cleaned once in Sunway bout a year back. Costs me RM50 and the guy didn't take the headlamp cover out to polish. He just polished the outer surface. Was an OK job but still "tainted". Sigh... Well guess it's still better than RM2k! Nway, thanks for the feedback.
  14. E

LED tail lights

Many thanks for the info, Innocente. May drop by Sunway this weekend to check it out.
  15. LED tail lights

Hi, Wondering if anyone here knows where to get R34 GTT headlamps? Mine's turning a little yellowish. Also any ideas on where to source LED tail lights? Cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I'm wondering whether my car to be overhauled or not. The milleage is around 250000km. There's no anykind of white smoke , but the problem is now after a hard drive or long drive the engine seems to be rough and noisy abit, and now I'm thinking maybe it needs an overhaul since the engine is nearly 20years , pls advise on this guys, is it worth it or spend the money somewhere else
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience