Search results

1. S

How To Import A Car Solely for Track Use ?

U should contact MAM.. good luck racing.. http://www.mam.org.my/dutytax.php
  2. S

Show me the money! Show me the money!!

" If the tool we're using to fix our car is broken (not working) dont just keep using it, change it! Get a new one!"- Michael Moore, Fahrenheit 9/11, Sicko, and Bowling for Columbine..
  3. BMW 320si World Touring Car WTCC Race Car

UqkJstRAR0Y bmw motorsports sure knows how to build race cars! listen to that engine scream!! freaking lovely.. and zanardi is god, driving faster that most even without the use of both his legs..wow!:shocked::shocked::shocked:
  4. S

i wanna FR!!!

tuend by wanbra_garage??:shocked: i wonder is there a wanpanties_garage?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: anyway no heart feelings.. fantastic job by the way, cant wait to see it in action in this years D1 GOOD LUCK!:top:
  5. S

sick ass drift run

<embed>,<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GwchMlOUQ4o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GwchMlOUQ4o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425"...
  6. S

New Toyota Supra ?

it somehow reminds me of the new merc slk.. hhmmm..
  7. S

Autofaom=Würth assembly foam?

I've got a can of HILTI 1C Filling foam(model CF-F 750, item# 369811/5) in my house but have yet to use it coz its expired.. it was given to me so i wouldnt know the price and where it was bought but it was definitely bought in M'sia.. apparently it works the same as those body filling foams and...
  8. S

For those who wan to convert engine pls come in n hv a look

I wonder if the proton chancellor 2.0 v6, a stretch waja with the perdana engine dangerous since JPJ/Puspakom says waja fitted wit 2.0 engines are dangerous.. sometimes i wonder if these authorities ever uses their brains when a rule is established.. in my point of view there's nothing wrong...
  9. S

tyre with nitrogen

Thanks for the advise and its true what u've said about different temps but having worked with Michelin and for an international racing team i dont think any road car with road tires on the streets will be able to sustain an inner tire temperature of between 120 degrees C to 140 degrees C for a...
  10. S

tyre with nitrogen

i've got one question.. how do u bargers here that believe in this nitrogen shit knows that what the tire guys fills in u're tires is really nitrogen? i can always just get a nitrogen bottle and fill it up with compress air and charge u guys 15 bucks a tire n u'll believe its nitrogen.. nitrogen...
  11. S

Improve braking power

true and not true.. i've converted my kancil's front brakes, disc and caliper to the putra's disc and caliper.. had to swap the master pump to the evo's 1 inch pump coz the standard pump was not pushing enough of fluid.. braking now is fantastic, short, firm and the respond is great.. only...
  12. S

good news for kancil L200

hey thanks shawn.. should meet up wit u guys again.. c ya soon..
  13. S

Looking For Seat To Drive In MME2006

I'd like to add a point, if u guys dont mind, is that u not only just got to be good enough in u're driving skills but be even better in selling u're image and skills.. if u're not a good sales man in that matter then maybe hiring a good marketer is one way.. take F1 for example, drivers split a...
  14. S

good news for kancil L200

yeah my l200 have not speed cut but still cuts when engine boost above 1bar therefore i've to adjust boost to just below 1bar(0.9).. would love to boost about 1 bar but worried fuel mixture will lean out without afc.. sighh.. anyway i'm still looking for a cheap way to remove boost cut and would...
  15. S

Carburator Powerplant with Bolt On Turbo.. Is this possible ?

kugan check out this site on draw through systems.. i think it'll come in handy.. cheers and i hope the project goes through..pls let us know the outcome if u decide to run the project.. ;) http://datsun1200.com/modules/nsections/index.php?op=viewarticle&artid=35
  16. S

What If Karamjit joins D1?

hahaha, i've always thought u were a loud mouth, faisal but this time i really have to agree with u completely.. i believe most of those guys out there in D1 or any other drift events have been using their hard earn money for the love of motorsports and i think thats very respectful.. i know...
  17. S

Some one KENA..!!!

wahlau wei!! drift in puchong underground!! where la wei?? IOI mall basement carpark arr?? fooyohh like tokyo drift le!!! but tis one puchong drift!! ehh bladder where laa??? i want to go larrr!!
  18. S

Burnout!!

KICK ASS BURNOUT!:shocked::shocked::shocked: http://videos.streetfire.net/video/3d58c99d-db84-4898-b9bd-6cad581f365c.htm
  19. S

the most overrated car

Doods, how can Proton be overrated? OK maybe by the Proton marketting guys and the high rankers themselves but I doubt so by the rest.. even the guys in Proton garages will tell u " bang ini Proton lah" when u complain about noises and product quality..I'm not flaming Proton here coz I believe...
  20. S

Google Video: Mini-Van FWD Drift

doods actually kancils can do all those drifts ler since if u watch properly those rex were using their hand brakes like all FFs and not spinning the rear wheels like FRs.. BANZAI KANCIL!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

View attachment 355284

The tuning world has been rocked by news that the president of J’s Racing, Junichi Umemoto, has been arrested on attempted murder charges that stemmed from a bizarre late night incident that could have been avoided had he not attempted to flee the scene.

The incident in question took place on the night of 22 January in Osaka. Police alleged that the incident started with Umemoto brushing a pedestrian with his car, and then thinking that it was a serious...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience