Search results

1. KancilanSazer

Very sad of owning an Almera=\

i've been driving my sister in law almera..damn mengantuk la drive that car..for me almera is a car that is comfort and easy to drive.. and save fuel..unlike my wife 1.5 myvi..damn makan minyak..
  2. KancilanSazer

[WTS] Mobile Wash n' Wax Service

bro can u do something of 'cat mati'?
  3. KancilanSazer

Choices for company car

Panamera S
  4. KancilanSazer

Can't pass by 5k RPM

feel heavy revving up?
  5. KancilanSazer

Myvi 1.5 rim change suggestion

hello may i ask if 185/50/r15 can fit into 15x8jj rims? for flush look..thx
  6. KancilanSazer

satria neo cps 1.6 or myvi se 1.5??

Get the neo with manual..it is a good handling car and the power wise..planning to get 1 in the future..haha
  7. KancilanSazer

urgent help from all sifu, especially turbo and honda kaki....

check your distributor.. happened to me recently after change halfcut distributor. change another one ok pulak..
  8. KancilanSazer

Idiot Drivers

idiot drivers..idiot drivers everywhere..
  9. KancilanSazer

Ken Block - Gymkhana 5!

nice shoes..
  10. KancilanSazer

RUNSTOP racing rotor disc (OEM SIZE)

pm me price for honda eg 4 door..tq
  11. need advice

hi all, i have a 2003 850cc kancil auto..the engine is similar to kelisa engine..for the past few day im facing a problem with my gearbox..spoilt already..i want to know if i can fit the 4 speed AT gearbox from L5? is it required to do major modification to the engine or to the fuel system? is...
  12. KancilanSazer

Idiot Drivers

Extreme ma.. 'P' Somemore...haizzzzzzzz :banghead: this type of madef make my blood pressure naik..
  13. KancilanSazer

Auto B16A2 problem

guys im facing new problem with my engine..yesterday while im driving my car died..try to start teh engine again but it only give "ktak-ktak" sound like battery kong..change new battery but still cant start..anyone know the main problem of this problem? tq
  14. KancilanSazer

Auto B16A2 problem

Check the ecu for error and found error code 8 :confused:
  15. Auto B16A2 problem

Hello honda sifus, i have some problem with my engine. 1) Every time i start up the engine it kinda 'semput' sound like chopper bike..try clean the throttle body but the problem still there..but when i drive for few min the problem gone..is it the fire? or the fuel? of vacuum leak? because...
  16. KancilanSazer

[WTOffer]Ori Carbon Fiber Wrapping Service

bro pm me price for honda eg front bonnet,plug cover and spoiler.. thx
  17. KancilanSazer

IMPROVE Hyper Flex I 4-Way Adjustable

price for honda eg8 please tq.
  18. KancilanSazer

Mentally Disabled Drivers

i usually sound direct :thefinger: at their face
  19. KancilanSazer

OTTER® Fibre Color:DIY your dashboard and interior car from whatever color to black

Re: OTTER® Fibre Color:DIY your dashboard and interior car from whatever color to bla pm me price for black color..able to COD near seri kembangan/equin park are?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone know how much is the price for K&N air filter? And where can i get it from in Penang? Thx Thx.... :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience