1. P

Genuine Proton IAFM

Still have stock?please PM me best price. Yours is IAFM or IAFM+? Thanks
  2. P

Alpine Underseat Subwoofer SWE-1500

Does it include the amp? ThanX
  3. P

WTS Highend SQ Component Set, Focal, Eton, and PHD

eton still available? Sorry i'm new to Eton, but is in the box? Please PM me the price if available Thanks
  4. P

Levin 4AGE for sale...

bro, pic please... thanks
  5. P

loan

bro, pm me details. thanks
  6. P

Blacklist, CTOS, CCRIS, Bankrupt MOST WELCOME

bro. pm me details. thanks
  7. P

Bmw e30 323

nice... is the sunroof ori? please PM me best price :D thanks
  8. P

Bmw e30 323

car still available?
  9. P

eibach spring pro-kits for various car

bro, ur PM full dy... please quote me for the following 1. BMW e30 pro kit springs 2. pro alignment kit thanks
  10. About Merc 190e

Hi Guys :D, i'm looking for some info on the 190e, my intention is to buy a 2.0 and upgrade to 2.3 or 2.5 later. whats d fuel consumption and maintenance for a 190e 2.0? what is the potential for upgrades? how difficult is it to get parts for upgrades? what can be done to the brakes and...
  11. P

NA engine for WIRA

remember to check the JPJ guidelines. - engine capacity limits -mounting modifications not allowed a 1.6 mivec is nice, but you need to rev to make d power a 1.8 has nice torque and decent horse power a 1,8 mivec has the best of both worlds a 2.0 probably cannot lepas JPJ, but shud have enough...
  12. P

Sambung Bayar Cars:no Documents Needed - Do U Want To Buy Or Do U Want To Sell

bro, got kelisa manual? PM me d details... Thanks
  13. P

MAM Roadshow

Motorsports Association of Malaysia - MAM look here for details
  14. P

GRA Rd2 - July 15

hey man, come on, belum try, belum tau, right? sure u got skill 1, unless you dun wanna show power ini? ;)
  15. P

GRA Rd2 - July 15

not yet bro
  16. P

GRA Rd2 - July 15

novice category will be in the morning, from ABOUT 9am till bout 11 or 12. pro-grass will start about 12/1pm till about 4. schedule is not yet firm, stay tuned for updates as they arrive. There will be a pre-Race Party. Do go the GRA website at Welcome to grassracingautosports.com for more...
  17. P

GRA Rd2 - July 15

why doncha come on down to Rd2 and find out? :)
  18. P

MAM Roadshow

guys...chill la. instead of "discussing" what is wrong, maybe we can talk about what we can do to make it right?
  19. MAM Roadshow

Hi AutoXers and potential AutoXers, Motorsports Association of Malaysia is currently carrying out a roadshow. One of the events in the roadshow is an Autocross. This is an opportunity to try your hand at one of the easiest forms of motorsport. please go to their website Motorsports...
  20. P

GRA Rd2 - July 15

wanna see how many zth pl join? lets do a head count 1. eater 2. akuma 3. praetorian 4. kisumi 5. blur_civic other pls add ur name

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi..wanna ask only..its that logic to trade in myvi se 2007 standard (auto) with myvi se 2009 model (auto)? coz i like the body kit yet i dont like to invest to modified bodykit and so on...just waste money rite?body kit overall i ask is 2k something...paint 2k something also...some accessories and leather seat maybe 700...so near 5k...if i buy myvi se 2009..i got abs, ori bodykit and all rite?if accident they put original body se..but if my myvi normal accident...if i change to body kit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience