Search results

1. D

Parts/ Price/ Contact

Coupe RD1 Rear-Half-Cut-Near Muar Saw 1 black RD1 rear half-cut today. Location: On the way to Muar after Tangkak Toll. (On the right side).
  2. D

Group buy: HID

mmmmhhhh.... after 2 1/2 months of posting, still no purchase...
  3. New Coupe 2.0 GK (A) For Sale

I saw this car @ Hyundai Jalan Setapak. I am not a salesman & I don't get any commissions by writing this message. The salesman sd the car is manufactured Year 2005... he think so only!!! Not registered. Drive Away Price (incl road tax, insurance, accessories) = RM117,432.20.... whooaaah a...
  4. D

Bad Bodywork shop!!

Good info but can someone also write on good jobs done as well... My car skirting (right side, next to the rear-wheel, cracked because I ran over the same side curb pavement @ my office car park). Kena twice...sigh!!! I need advice on a shop with good workmanship & reasonable price to put...
  5. D

All about Gull Wing experience

Nice to see but quite expensive, more than R2XXX juz to install. Better save money for car maintenance. My car is 5 years plus and now demanding many parts replacing. Now crossing my fingers for temporary halt to all this!!!
  6. D

Changed Driveshaft Bush

ekenny, if you know where to get cheaper, then pls list down the contact details & address so that in future other members can get help here. No point saying you can get cheaper here and there. Action speaks louder. I am not sure whether the part that you mention will fit into coupe unless u...
  7. D

Changed Driveshaft Bush

Driveshaft still ok. No cranking sound when turning the steering wheel to right or left. Only changed the rubber cover (Driveshaft Bush). RM80 for that item (incl Rubber Cover, Metal Clippers, Lubricant "Butter"). Labor charges RM20 done near my hse.
  8. D

Aircon Maintenance

I changed all the 3 parts. Parts bought from Mr Lee. However, Mr Lee got the parts from his friend. Hence, I think we can even get the parts cheaper if we know his aircon supplier. Anyone know any aircon parts supplier?? Somebody told me there is a shop in Segambut that does servicing and...
  9. D

Changed Tyres & Chamber Screw

Yu, I thought the chamber screw is used for life time. My chamber screw is on top. I noticed there are 2 screws at that place. How often and when do I need to change?
  10. D

Maintenance: Motul + Denso Iridium

Motul 4100 & 6100 are semi-synthetic. Yu, I definitely felt the improved lightness and responsiveness after using 4100 compared to Shell Helix Plus. No oomph lar. Btw, how come you can pump 60 litres of fuel? I read the manual that our car is only 55 litres of fuel capacity. My mileage...
  11. D

Meet-Up: January 2007 ~Happy New Year~

HaPpY nEw YeAr 2-007 tO aLL...
  12. Changed Tyres & Chamber Screw

Haiya...finally final piece of my message. Pokai liao this month changing so many things. After changing the driveshaft bush, went to do tyre alignment. The shop said my Bridgestone Turanza (195/60 R14) got crack oredi. Dangerous for long distance driving and may burst anytime. Ok..changed to...
  13. D

Motul4100 Picture attached.
  14. Changed Driveshaft Bush

While repairing my aircon, found out my right driveshaft bush (rubber) tore. Enquired at Glenmarie (RM168 aft discount for the item and Labor is RM57). Bought frm Mr Lee (RM80 for the item-includes rubber piece, metal clippers & lubricant "butter"). Labor was RM20 done near my house. Make...
  15. D

Finally changed to Motul 4100 SAE 10W-40 "Turbolight" 2 weeks ago for RM116 includes labor. Oil Filter I bought frm Mr Lee for RM10. Fuel Consumption almost the same but I noticed much better response compared to [Shell Helix Plus SAE 15W-50 + engine oil addictives-around RM18 which I was...
  16. D

Aircon Maintenance

More pictures attached. My pictures are not so clear because I took with my hp 0.3megapixel camera. If take with my digital camera, files are too big to be uploaded & take donkey years to upload. Letz be practical.
  17. Aircon Maintenance

My aircon finally gave up on me since the new year 2007 is coming and she demands many new parts replacement. Lifespan is our aircon is around 5 years. Symptoms: Hissing sound from the glove drawer compartment. Aircon slowly becomes not cold and there are some foul smell from the aircon...
  18. Breakdown Service - Call Hyumal

If you car breaks down in KL & PJ, call Hyumal, Old Klang Road (03-7984-5388) for onsite assistance. It is not a tow-truck but a mechanic in a Santa Fe on the site. Service Charge is RM30 for the service (does not include repair charges). As for Shah Alam area, call Hyumal Glenmarie...
  19. D

Engine Trembling When Idle

Problem persisted especially when traffic jam, stop & go at slow speed. The erratic dropping and increase of the RPM & engine jerking & trembling was annoying (also felt the car may stalled anytime). Then I went to Hyundai Old Klang Road to have a checked. Computer Diagnostic didn't show any...
  20. Engine Trembling When Idle

My engine trembles alternately while idle (RPM meter dropping to 600-800RPM & then go back to 900-1200RPM & repeats again) whether I have engaged the gears P, D or R. When driving, no noticeable trembling. But when going slow, realise a bit of trembling. Went to check with my nearby...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dogs... Best friend or pest? You decide...

This time's correction was on my own car. Damages done by men's best friend that have been bothering me for a long time. What better time to do it than on a vacant saturday...

Swirls and random deep scratches. Must have had a party on my bonnet.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience