Search results

1. jc@

mounting 3sge with 1jz mounting engine

why dont just keep you 3s and mod it? it would be easier and will solve all your problem.
  2. jc@

Mazda rx8 turbo -6 speed manual 06

it's stated there, 13b-msp rx8 engine. and the price is 138k nego. haha.... nice car, loan how many percent? want to swap with e46 325i smg msport?
  3. jc@

E36 swap FD3s ??

yeah, what a dumb ass. why he would swap his e36 to a fd? i rather keep that e36. i hate ppl use japanese engine in a euro car. this is not right. e36 have a better value. to bank, to every normal ppl and also to me. damn agree with 5115. it's just another willing seller &...
  4. jc@

Satria Neo CPS vs Toyota Vios J VS Suzuki Swift

you guys will really take out the car's engine and transplant an older one? if you want some fun and performace, go for swift. want comfort driving and better carrying space, get a vios. and yes, i agree with wfhan. go for a test drive and tell yourself.
  5. jc@

Street Racers Cars Gets Crushed

i really hope that it happens here. damn street racers. we have tracks here alright?
  6. jc@

FD3S vs retard owner

couldn't agree with you more cosmicgate! you have my total support:biggrin: that is the reason i dont buy japanese and go for a UDM my car, 04' 135k(09' price). a 7 92'-94' +-70k but still, i love 7 as much as you guys who ride one. i envy your ride in every single bit, every curve. and...
  7. jc@

anything to clean brake dust that stuck on the rim???

Re: anything to clean break dust that stuck on the rim??? will the wheel cleaner cracks the rubber? my wheel is a 2 piece type. Lots of dirt, unable to clean in between the gap. will the wheel cleaner help?
  8. jc@

Worst Carpark

wisma LKN in johor bahru. opposite of city square, next to public bank bulding. the car park is damn dark, small and the slope is just a killer for lowered/sports car
  9. jc@

need advise from all honda gurus regarding to upgrade my cd5 accord

where to gey those by the way? i mean those spoon, mugen type,j's racing type. not those kedai exhaust one. by the way, what's a fart can? it sounds funny...hahah
  10. jc@

alright, no problem
  11. jc@

oh wow....15k?! i just went to a junkyard, the guy qoute me a 03' euro-r for 7.5k is the price ok?
  12. jc@

H22A engine Check Light ( EGR )

where's hv racing by the way?
  13. jc@

suspension talk

what i meant was direct order from japan with special request regrading the road condition. i think those japanese do take special request.
  14. jc@

by the way, i saw a few types of h22a in chop shop. the latest one is from euro-r? can i know roughly about the price range? thank you. and also, possible to transplant a k20a(from newer version of euro r)
  15. need advise from all honda gurus regarding to upgrade my cd5 accord

hey ya all. im new to honda, thinking of upgrade my car bit by bit. hope that can hear some comment from you all.
  16. jc@

RE's Photo Album and Video

Re: Rotary's Photo Album haha.. that would be good!
  17. jc@

Re: Rotary's Photo Album it was just a question. haha.... i knew 7's chasis is very strong also. but ya, it might be stronger cause 2k is an open-top. i have no idea how strong it is, but is it stiffer than merc? that would be a better figure for me as i dont own a 7 or a 2000:bawling::bawling:
  18. jc@

Re: Rotary's Photo Album haha....ofcourse they are different. chasis stronger for s2k i guess? hehe....i know you also blackie:biggrin:
  19. jc@

Fuel prices may drop soon?

to be exact, that's the 5th or sixth time they drop their price in july. few cents drop each time. and the last time is 10cents. petrol price droping?:listen: a trick to fight anwar maybe?:hmmmm:
  20. jc@

suspension talk

:biggrin::biggrin:save it , no need to type. im not an amateur. haha.... just want to know whether any of you using. by the way, i don't drive proton/subaru. my car's having double wishbone front/rear like yours also. hehe.... looks like i surf ama san's web page more often then you all ya? i...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

With all the car theft going around lately, has anyone managed to find their cars back? It's difficult to rely on the polis as they have more important cases to deal with. Maybe for those who have managed to recover their cars, you could share some of your experiences with us. You may have done someting different from some of us who never saw our cars ever again. :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience