Search results

1. (RARE) VIP Fabulous MB-5 Rims + Pirelli Tyres

ORIGINAL FABULOUS MB-5 RIMS(FACE 2) 20" X 9 5hole X 114.3 Just polished and spray painted, therefore looks as good as new! Comes with 50%-60% tyres TOYO & PIRELLI 245/30 with +36 and +46 offset. Suits Camry, Alphard, Harrier, Accord, Murano, Elgrand and many more! Selling it cheap as new is...
  2. WTS : MACBOOK PRO 13.3" 2.26GHZ 2GB RAM (1.5 Months old ONLY) - LIKE NEW

Not for sale anymore. Thanks guys.
  3. For Sale : R34 GTR VSPEC

1999 Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec for sale. Pretty much stock condition. Hardly driven and well maintained. Recently serviced and compression tests are a welcome. Asking for RM17xk to serious buyers. For viewing, pls PM me for details. Thanks. Price update!
  4. WTS : 18" NISMO LMGT4 w/ tyres

A set of 4 good condition original NISMO LMGT4 in bronze colour for sale. Size is 18 X 9.5 +12offset to suit BNR34s. Tyres are Michelin Pilot Sports with 40%(2 units) and 60%(2 units) tread pattern left. For genuine buyers, pls PM me for details. Thanks.
  5. WTB: Unreg or Used BNR34

Hi guys, Looking for unreg/used R34 GTR (vspec or non vspec alike). If anyone has got one for sale or having leads to one that is for sale, kindly PM me. A Mystery gift awaits the lucky introducer. Have a nice day.:driver:
  6. CHEAP Nokia 8800 Zitron Set

A very good condition Nokia 8800 (Zitron Set) for sale. Been used for more than 1 year. Full box set included (except 1 battery only).Asking for RM1,150.00 For interested parties, kindly PM me. Thanks.
  7. A

Cars 15 years & above to be CUT/WRECKED!!!

Guys, Heard something shocking this morning. Apparently the govt is seriously considering to implement a rule whereby cars manufactured 15 years and above, to be cut!! Just like how in Singapore and the rest of the globe. If you decide to keep your car, then it has to go through road worthy...
  8. Cars 15 years & Above To Be CUT!!!

Guys, Heard something shocking this morning. Apparently the govt is seriously considering to implement a rule whereby cars manufactured 15 years and above, to be cut!! Just like how in Singapore and the rest of the globe. If you decide to keep your car, then it has to go through road worthy...
  9. C-West Headlight Kit(or its equivalent)

Hi Guys, Does anyone know where to source and how much those non pop-up headlight kits such as C-West, Re Amemiya have to offer? Thanks in advance.
  10. Carbon Fiber Overlay

Has anyone tried using real carbon fiber to over lay on their specific car parts?Could be door handle, spoilers anything! I'm not referring to carbon stickers nor the spray can.I'm talking about using real carbon fiber sheet and applying with resin onto the desired item. Has anyone got any leads?
  11. Looking For member reartyre( Sal )

dear RE mates, does anyone here know the whereabouts of Brother Sal aka reartyre?? there's a matter of great urgency in which i need to seek him...please PM me if you have contacted him of late. been trying to call his handphone but it seems like the number is inactive. thanks in advance guys!
  12. Motorola V3 For Sale

Original set still under warranty... Still have ALL the accessories which came along with th box set... Bought it for rm2700++ when it launched.... Now asking for rm1588.... Both screens are in tip-top condition and so is the general condition of the phone..except for a minor scratch at the...
  13. I NEED HELP!!!

ok,for once,it aint really rotary related issues... ;) anyhow,my driver door suddenly got jammed with no apparent reason.it was working fine before this.it cant be opened from the outside or the inside,even with the latch unlocked.useless even with key.any ideas guys?? thanks!
  14. My FD for sale

pls refer to this link... http://www.zerotohundred.com/forums/index....=0&#entry606693 thanks guys!
  15. Mazda RX-7 FD3S

1993 FD3S Still Up For Grabs!!! Can be purchased in STANDARD FORM with the exception of new paint job and FULL rebuilt engine!!!! ALL other parts/accessories would be removed!!!! Price starting from RM73k Only Serious buyers PM me.thanks!
  16. Trust E-manage & HKS PFC FCON PFC + GCC

used TRUST E-MANAGE with harness and neccessary kit from FD3S-rm850 used HKS FCON PFC + GCC from FD3S-rm600 serious buyers pm or call me at 0122982985.
  17. used TRUST E-MANAGE

used TRUST E-MANAGE with harness and neccessary kit for sale.make me a reasonable offer.PM me.thanks.
  18. HKS FCON PFC + GCC

HKS FCON PFC + GCC with FD3S base map for sale.u guys surf the net about this item for more info...basically it functions like a S-AFC.antique but rare item.will accept reasonable offer.call me at 0122982985 or PM me thanks!
  19. {GROUP BUY} FD3S CARBON FIBER BONNET

ok guys, spoke to another forummer Danny who can custom make 10 CF bonnets(OEM style/or any other mould which can be found)for rm900 each if there are 10 of us.yes it is local made and aint branded,but i guess it is an OK price to pay since it is less than a grand for something this cool...
  20. I've GOT A PROBLEM!!

okay guys,this is the story.... sent my car to install ICE....this morning(me 7 still in the accessory shop),could not kick.thinking it was the battery,i changed to a new 70 battery...car could start but there's lots of vibration.my idle is pretty rough,and the exhaust has lots of throbbing.as...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi peeps, im new here =D, i wanna ask how much would it cost if i change the trans from auto to manual as said in the title? and is there any side effects? thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience