Search results

1. JASMA 270/260 Cams for 4G93 with WORKS Cam Gear

Hi everyone, I'm helping my friend to sell off his JASMA Cams complete with WORKS Cam gear. Items in excellent condition. Has proven to achieved 3++WHP on Dyno Dynamics with suitable turbo and engine set up. Reason for selling he's donating his car and engine for motorsport purpose. Engine...
  2. Turbo piston for honda d15/d16/d17

Hi everyone, I have a set of TOTO pistons made according to YCP VITARA Specs. Suitable for TURBOCHARGING Honda D15/D16/D17. What U C is what U'll get. REASON for selling: My friend's CIVIC's kena curi by stupid animal... Specification:- Bore = 76mm Low compression...
  3. How to convert ur stock tb into racing type tb

Hi everyone... Esspecially to Mitsubishi engine owner. Most of us have experience facing the idle problem when turning on the air cond. And alot of use converted to FICD(Fast Idle Control Device) to solve the bad idle problem when turn on the air cond. which is just a solenoid valve. Some are...
  4. TEIN for Wira/Putra/Satria/Waja

Hi everyone, after using my TEIN for 1 year and I got an offer for something better. So, I need the CASH!!! Below are the specification. Front and rear TEIN HR absorbers. Shaft changed to HA soft hard adjustable. All absorbers just serviced and have not install into my car yet. Front...
  5. Reflash/Rechip/Remap

SIFFUUUZZZZ EVERYWHERE!!!! PLease help... Well, everything was OK with my BOT. And recently planning to upboost to 1 bar. 2 items need to be installed. 1) Boost controller 2) Injectors Well, no need to mention E-manage as they are already intalled in my car now. However, when I install...
  6. Perdana evo conversion.

Hi all the taiko everywhere... I need som help fro mu guys... My friend recently bought an EVO 3 engine to be fitted into his perdana V6. However, his foreman said EVO 3 is not a plug n play engine into a perdana V6. He sayd some modification needs to be done on the engine. The item he has...
  7. Td04L turbo kit + intercooler piping for evo

TD04L twin fin complete with turbo manifold n O2 housing taken out from gsr for sale. Good condition. No white smoke nor shaft play. Item still in car, can test the turbo before buying. Good for 4g9x bot. Price rm550 nego(BOOKED). custom white steel 2.2" Intercooler piping for 60mm throttle...
  8. Why campro engines fail on crank!!! Campro 1.6 vs 4g92p

Hi everyone. 2 weeks ago, I was hanging around my mechanic's place doing nothing better than sleeping, gossiping and talking CXCK and laughing laudly... Realizing my mechanic was busy dismentalling a CAMPRO 1.6 engine to overhaul, I decided to get my hands dirty and help him up... As we were...
  9. Differenciating evo 1-2-3

Hi, everyone. I have some technical issues regarding the EVO 1-2-3. Other than the turbo, how do I differenciate EVO 1-2-3 engine? Is there any refence on the number..? Please SIFUZ EVO...
  10. HKS Turbo Timer Type 1 Manual

Hi everyone. My friend recently brought back a set of latest HKS Turbo Timer Type 1 from oversea. However, he didn;t bring back the installation and operational manual. I tried looking around in the internet but there is nowhere to download. Is there anywhere I can download or anyone as a...
  11. Stock Clearance-Negotiable!!

Wtf???
  12. Anyone tried D2 Adjustales..? Please share..

Hi, I am currently looking for a new setup of adjustables. I am very convinced with the D2. Where the adjustable options are more. 2 different location of adjustables. The spring height and the mount height. And also soft hard. Price is not very expensive. And very solid built and look nice too...
  13. Putra camsi

Just wanna share something and hoping someone to share their experience on this. Before my BOT project started in my mind, I was only considering coverting my 4G92P into a DOHC. Went around looking for DOHC head from 4G9X. Well, looking around on threads ppl selling the cylinder head unit...
  14. Toyota supercharger pistons on 4g92

I'm quite sure there are alot of ppl using Toyota Supercharger pistons on their GSR or 4G93 BOT. I guess there are also alot of ppl using it on reboer 4G91 and also 4G92. There are some modification on the conrods that is needed to be done in order for the piston rods to be able to inserted...
  15. EVO radiator + fan set

Item taken from halfcut but the radiator cover not in good condition. changed to with a denso malaysia cover... Tested 5 days in my car when I am still using EVO 3 engine boosting at 0.9 bars without problem. Complete set with fan, selling for RM 280.00 FIRM Reason for selling, I am already...
  16. EVO fuel tank with 100LPH fuel pump

EVO 4WD fuel tank with 100LPH fuel pump Evo 4WD tank with 100LPH fuel pump. Good upgrade for stock GSR. Good upgrade for those ppl using Saria/wira who wants to do direct piping Bigger tank capacity.. Price RM380 nego abit bit lar. Location: Shah Alam Kenny 012-2586693
  17. F5M222 + 8.5in flywheel + 3puck exedy full auto -> manual conversion kit

Good condition f5m222 1.6/1.8 auto to manual complete conversion set Item include: F5M222 manual transmision 8.5 in flywheel 3 puck exedy semi racing clutch(85%) + cover still good condition clutch pedal Gear lever Manual VR4 starter(sound more like sporty) Clutch pump and everything...
  18. Throttle response probkem..?

Hi everyone... Recently I have been facing some problem with my 4G92P SOHC converted to 4G92PT DOHC having everything from a GSR bolted + perdana V6 throttle body on a 4G92P block... Everything seems to be working fine and well except for sometimes, when having slightly higher RPM and floor the...
  19. OEM Satria strut bar

I have an OEM struct bar taken out from Satria. Fully aluminum. Can be used in Wira. Condition is good. Selling it because I upgrading my whole car. Struct bar changed to UR. SOLD DY
  20. Antiroll bar 1.6

I have a set of front antiroll bar and lower arm taken from satria 1.6. ARB looks quite thick. At least 22mm. Could be 23mm. Will double check. good upgrade for Satria/wira 1.5/1.3 Reason for selling is, I upgraded to EVO 3 ARB + lower arm. Picture will be uploaded soon. Asking for...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi DIY sifus,

I have been contemplating for a while. Whether or not to post this DIY. I stumbled upon this idea when my friend was surfing the net. It is NOT my idea. From the net all over the world, people have done this. Some are very successfully reducing their FC by 50% and more as they claim. Since theirs is a DIY also, I see no reason for them to lie about it.

You can search by yourself in google.

The principle is based on replacing the burn material. This device will create 2 part...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience