Search results

1. speed2horizon

Where to custom piston and con rods

I do remember uploading an equation here for metal gasket thickness and compression ratio. But i forgot which century ago... lolx.
  2. speed2horizon

Combine metal gasket lor. Each metal gasket consist of multiple layers. Top and bottom are seal gaskets, the thick layers are space gaskets. The super thin one is compression gasket. Remove the top and bottom layer of one gasket, slit in the remaining gaskets into another gaskets. There u go...
  3. speed2horizon

One indication of lean out during low RPM is the car will jerk uncomfortably... right after tune should be ok. If it's already tuned, then just check lor. The tuning won't simply lari.
  4. speed2horizon

Low end before boost kicks in, it's ok to run at 14.7 AFR and having slightly advance ign timing. When boost kicks in, u richen the AFR and retard the ign timing. U know ur tuning is ok if ur plugs are brown. If it's black, it over rich. If it's clean and white, u know it's over lean.
  5. speed2horizon

Yes. Because part of the combustion took place outside the engine. If ignition retard too much, engine will feel sluggish. Just like being too rich.
  6. speed2horizon

Lean afr burns the rings and melt the pistons. Not rich. Richer afr will only reduce the combustion temperature. It's not about how thick. It's about the compreasion ratio that he will achieve. BTW, boost pressure does not determine the entire set up. 0.6bar on a TD04 and 0.6bar on a TD05 is a...
  7. speed2horizon

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

My 4G92P set up. -4AGZE 81.25mm 8.9:1 pistons trimmed skirt. -DOHC NA head ported -Stock rods modded to full floating pins. -ARP2000 Head Studs If assembled nicely Lasted for 2 years daily drive 1 year idling and 1 year daily drivr plus track circuit. HP on 1.2bar 240Whp
  8. speed2horizon

U can fill the customize card at wiseco and K1 on what u want.
  9. speed2horizon

cm5a 4g93t wont work with 4g93 gearbox

U mean on the gb side or on the engine side...?
  10. speed2horizon

Evo123 clutch = 9" Evo456 clutch = 9.5" Evo789 clutch 10.5" SR OD 11.5" Mivrc CK clutch 8"
  11. speed2horizon

Same. Guess the easiest way is to change the starter ring...
  12. speed2horizon

I am not sure. But it fits into my friend's gsr terbalik gearbox. Not sure for na. Or u can try to try asking mivec ck guys. Maybe they know better.
  13. speed2horizon

There u go... the contact area is 9.5". The starter ring should be bigger...
  14. speed2horizon

Flywheel n clutch can be taken from e7.
  15. speed2horizon

Err... u're putting CK gearbox onto a 4g93t terbalik engine. Flywheel from what engine??? Because original 4g93t terbalik flywheel is 9.5". If u're putting in a 9" flywheel, then there's npthing to do with the throw. It's the contact itself. Btw, u need to remember, the terbalik engines have...
  16. speed2horizon

You have to write down the following on orders for other ppl to help. Engine 4g93t terbalik Transmission from what car/engine Clutch from what car/engine Starter from what car/engine Then there are more information to work on.
  17. speed2horizon

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

Best is to put it where t's designed to... No presume. GM is also hot wire. But it works perfectly right before TB.
  18. speed2horizon

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

First of all, there are different type of MAF that's designed to be located in a specific location. Old generation mitsu utilized Karman sensor and it'll only work pre turbo when the air flow is still laminar. Some, uses hot wire but only detects one way flow. Uf reversed flow detected will...
  19. speed2horizon

[WT Ask] About High CamShaft - FUNCTION?

Haha... The golden question is still, How much is enough..? Regarding on Rev limit, u can set it at whatever u like... It's the hardware that limits the safety margin of a machine... high Rev causes valve float-counter with stronger valve springs higher duration cams allow more flow at higher...
  20. speed2horizon

Turbine for 4G93T..

TD05 Evo1, 2, 3, VR4 all different. Which one are you talking about...? What's ur budget and reason for getting a TD05..? Inlcude more details in your question.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<_< when my kancil get pick-up sure got sound jijiji.... come out from the dashboard, time to stop the car also... where can i fix it? i dunno where the screw located, not the 1 in the surface of dashboard, any others inside??? :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience