Search results

1. futeball

The 4agze Forum

weekend la sifu burke. i drive ngv car nowadays. save fuel. sc kept at home to guard the house. only drive it when go to pasar to buy fish and chicken.... :biggrin:
  2. futeball

What parts did you relocate on your 2zzge swap?

Ok thanks. New thing i learnt about 2zz.
  3. futeball

The 4agze Forum

When on a/c or off? If on a/c and the car dies at low rpm (idling), usually your ficd is damage.
  4. futeball

What parts did you relocate on your 2zzge swap?

2zz ecu default location is not in the car? Is it in engine bay? Most ecu are place inside the car. Im confused.
  5. futeball

The 4agze Forum

The car stall at higher rev? When u turn on a/c, the compressor magnet will engage. It has nothung to do with stalling the engine. You can floor the pedal all the way bro whether the a/c is on or not. But the a/c compressor lifetime will be short and prune to damage.
  6. futeball

The 4agze Forum

i dun catch your 1st question. maintain your right foot when aircond is on. if want to floor the pedal, turn off the aircond. take care the driveshaft (try to keep a spare) and rechip the ecu. also keep spare for aircond compressor. use original superchager oil (toyota brand). if want to use...
  7. futeball

The 4agze Forum

Meaning after you start your engine in a few seconds, then you floor the pedal?
  8. futeball

SEG Standard Absorber

I ask for pix. Not David....haha. Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2
  9. futeball

The 4agze Forum

So, it is not pulley issue. It is because hi rev habit. Hi rev till 9k rpm? If u hi rev all the way, no matter what charger unit will last longer. It is not about standalone la bro. It is heavy right foot syndrome. Other sc user use more than 10 years also ok. Dun jump to conclusion too fast...
  10. futeball

The 4agze Forum

Small pulley? Sc12 kong? Why small pulley? More boost? If not wasting time n money la change small pulley. Dun just listen n spread rumours if u dun test it. It will make ppl confuse. My 2 cents. Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2
  11. futeball

SEG Standard Absorber

No pix of ur fren absorber with 10kg spring rate ka? Pls provide some pix for me to believe la... Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2
  12. futeball

SEG Standard Absorber

When can we meet u sifu? I want to ask how to make my balls become titanium?
  13. futeball

SEG Standard Absorber

What kind/model adjustable your fren using? ---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:46 AM ---------- Also what kind of car? Dun tell me it is a m3 or murcielago...
  14. futeball

SEG Standard Absorber

10kg spring comfort? Is this a joke? Hehehe...it is like riding a roller coaster. Jgn nak kencing la...haha
  15. futeball

Caldina ZT High Spec 02/07 for sell

nice car...:congrats:
  16. futeball

The 4agze Forum

I got it from spare part shop. But, usually they dun have stock. U have to order first and get it the next day.
  17. futeball

The 4agze Forum

Why not use toyota oil? Easy to get. More power ka if using eaton? ;)
  18. futeball

NISSAN GTR R35 tyre problem :'(

Yeah. Reading while smoking my cigarates. Damn syok got new drama in zth! Dun bother me. Im on semester break here in Tokyo. Driving r34 with 15" rims. Pls continue.
  19. futeball

TTT on 5th Oct Friday

Nice to meet you guys! It's been a while since last TT. Anyway hope to meet again next year when Acousti came back to Malaysia. Better come back for good la....hehe. Here got many foods compare to HK. ;)
  20. futeball

TTT on 5th Oct Friday

Re: TT on 5th Oct Friday i will park my old car at your house then we can go by acr30 la. it's been a while since i ride on acr30, especially comfortable suspension....can laaa....later i treat u holiao teh tarik....:proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I finally got the car from my mom which is a 1999 mitsubishi lancer

The car is standard as you can imagine and i'm now looking to mod it.

The car is using the 4g15 block with the 4g13 head. Its also automatic and fails to reach 120kph.

I can't do an engine swap or convert to manual as i'm on a tight budget.

What are some mods that i can do to get the most from this engine?

Hope i posted in the correct section
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience