Search results

1. 2013 Perodua Myvi (M)

A very good condirion Myvi and with many adds on of premium accessories too. Please call to inquire at 0162947799. Thank you
  2. N

Motul Engine Oil - Where to get?

Satria95, I had not sell any oil to swift owner before. But since I'm selling cheap below market price u can consider full use of motul 300v 5w40. U can feel instant pick up coz the oil is light n lasting. If u buy more than 3 btls I can givd u special price:)
  3. N

Motul Engine Oil - Where to get?

Motul 300v 5w40 for sale. Guarantee below market price and it's original! pm me to inquire:) Thank you
  4. N

Satria Evo III

Interested here...PM me when can view your car?
  5. Kenwood KVT-536DVD (7" Wide Monitor with DVD Receiver)

I'm letting go this nice item due to changing car soon. Here is the spec: Kenwood KVT-536DVD (7" Wide Monitor with DVD Receiver) - RM2500.00 • 7.0 inch Wide Colour TFT Active Matrix Display • Number of pixels: 336,960 • Motorized Tilt Angle Adjust (8 steps) • Full-automatic...
  6. N

WTS - Straight Flow Muffler

Sorry bro, I dun swap coz I wanna clear all stocks in my store so if u really interested I'll give u 130
  7. N

WTS - Straight Flow Muffler

one piece already sold and now left one more piece to go....lai lai lai ah~~~
  8. WTS - Straight Flow Muffler

Straight Flow Muffler I have 1 pair of straight flow muffler to let go. The reason is I only used it for car show purposed. The sound is nice and quite solid. Age of item: Less than 1 mth spec: inlet 2" & outlet 4" COD: Sunway, Subang & PJ area Price: if buy 1 pair - RM300 (nego)...
  9. N

New Tires For Sale.(offer)

Looking for 4pcs Yokohama DB or Yokohama C.Drive 225/45/18...PM me the best price..Thx
  10. N

Imported cars cheap - loan arrangeable!!!

Bro...PM me the price for Subaru Version 8 & 9... Where isthe location to view cars?? How to contach u?? Thx...
  11. N

Japan's Recond Car For Sale 30% Less Than Market Value-Come And View

I also would like to know too...can u pm me?? ur location?? any test drive?? can apply for loan?? accept trade in?? Quote me: 1) Subaru Ver8 2) DC5 3) EVO9 Thanks a lot:)
  12. N

Automatic Transmission Cooler Kit

bro..does it include installation??
  13. N

Honda civic type R FD2 2008

Bro..pm me the photos, what is the plate number? Location to view??
  14. N

Unregistered cars for sale

Bro..PM me the best price for bmw 525 Msport 05/06 and also honda odyssey absolute 04...where is ur showroom located?? thanks..
  15. N

Trade in Price.

Honda City Vtec 2007 Sparkle gray Accident free With full bodykit + fully tinted Roadtax just renewe PM me the best price
  16. N

WTS All Japanese cars below market price!!!

Pls pm me the best price for 04 Honda odyssey absolute..thanks
  17. N

AP Cars.. (Below market price)

Looking for 04 Odyssey Absolute & 04 Caldina GT4 Nspec...PM me ur best price:itsme:
  18. 2007 Honda City Vtec Sparkle Gray

Wanna let go of my ride coz I'm upgrading to MPV...here are the details: Year make: 2007 Register: 2007 Mileage: 73xxx Condition: Still in very good condition Maintainance: Service every 5000km + 1 can of engine cleaner and gear service every 20000km, wax the car every 2 months Extra...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I want to endorse my engine..currently using 4G63T..my car registered with 1.3cc..it very hard to find 4G67 block now.It also very expensive..I found 4G61 block with reasonable price..but i dont know can 4G61 block mix with 4G63 engine because the stroke is different..please give me advise and sharing your experince..thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience