Search results

1. N

myvi rim offset...

SE86 : Can u share with us what size of tyre r u using rite now? ...
  2. Front & Rear Kayaba RS-Pro fully adjustable (Hi-Lo) for Myvi

Item(s) : Front & Rear Kayaba RS-Pro fully adjustable (Hi-Lo) for Myvi n Passo Price : RM1400.00 --->> Price Reduced to RM1300.00 - Highly Nego Package Include : All complete set with box & Waranty until June 2011. Bought it at RM1.6k Dealing method : Cash on delivery Location : KL /...
  3. N

Sharing xperiance..Pivot 3-Drive

Bro, is this pivot 3-drive function same as pivot a/t-drive? ... Coz i`ve read at pivot website, seem like the function are same ...
  4. N

lots of rim for sell frm 10"~19" import frm Japan

PM me ur address pls ... Bump: PM me ur address pls ...
  5. N

USED SPORT RIM(17"&18")from RM1000.FAST!!!

Bro ... Got any rim can fit myvi? ... 4 hole ...
  6. N

Sunroof with Installation...cheap..cheap Sale!!!

Bro ... Which one sunroof can fit myvi? ... Can u quote all the price include the installation? ... Bump: Bro ... Which one sunroof can fit myvi? ... Can u quote all the price include the installation? ...
  7. N

otter colour(black colour) cheap

Bro ... Can show some sample of pic before and after apply this otter to any example dashboard ... Thx in advance ... :adore:
  8. N

Toyota Mark2 1JZ for sale

Price is rm300k ??? :confused: ... Gulp ...
  9. N

14" Racing Sparco

Bro ... Still can negoo? ... Anyway, how to contact u? ...
  10. N

Smoke Any Ride Headlamps / Headlights Service @@ Cheap @@@@

How about the yellowwish headlight? ... Can u service to clear the mess and make it the light clear? ... If can, how much do i have to pay? ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, I need help in locating a RED PROTON PERSONA / GEN2 with the license plate bearing NBW/MBW 9772, was involved in a hit and run accident last night about 2am. The accident happened at the traffic lights at Subang Parade, it was raining about that time and the Red Proton was driving too fast along that stretch and was heard screeching its tires before impact involving 2 other cars at standstill awaiting red to turn green.

Any information regarding this incident please please PM me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience