Search results

1. CF fenders n custom hood for perdana!plz help

hi brothers,need some info bout getting cf fenders n custom cf hood for my perdana around kl or jb area.anyone can give me idea where can i get these parts or any shops that u guys can tell me which selling these parts plz.i really need it urgently....thanks guys regards.... :smokin...
  2. compressor surge.need help

hi ZTHians, need help here wit my engine here bro's.its regarding bout compressor surge.when i boost till max there ua comressor surge.hiw can i stop tia problem.wats d course of it?can can i do with tis surging?ant ideas?plz help:adore:
  3. any Carbon Fibre hood available for Eterna?

Brothers...Is there any place i can get a carbon fibre hood for a eterna.any place u guys know where can i get it?:biggrin::smokin:
  4. backfire prob!!

guyzz....i wonder y is my car backfiring when i change from 2nd to 3rd gear.i can hear there a slight ''pop'' sound during gear shift.is it due to my spark plugs or wat.and the day b4 that,when i try to boost with my 3rd gear in a range of 0.7 bar,i felt like my engine got stuck 2 times n when...
  5. 2.5inch or 3 inch for 4g63T??need help!!

Dear zthians...need help behalf of my cousin....he had just converted his perdana to a evo3 engine...just seeking some advise on the exaust piping..wats the best size piping can be installed for his car?is it 2.5'' or 3''?currently he is using stock perdana piping with a 2.5'' inlet muffler...
  6. need advise on stock evo 3 engine

hi brother's, need some advise on a stock evo 3 engine.my bro had just converted his perdana engine to a evo 3 engine.the thing is wat are the parts to be changed or install to get atleast 1.5 bar without effecting the engine with a minimal cost.tis is becoz his mechanic told him that on a...
  7. Port & Polish for Eterna tt engine!!

Hi Bro's Need some infor regarding port polish for aEterna v6 engine for my bro...I'm not very sure in this matter so seeking some advise from u guyz...Can it be done to tis engine as i never heard bout porting for 6a12 tt engine.Wats the advantage n disadvantage if there is any!!Plz share...
  8. need info bout power decreasing for v6

Hi Bro's Lately my perdana i feel like already losing pick up and my top end also doesn't look good.I'm not sure wats causing it.Anybody faced this problem on a v6!plz share wiff me.Thankz:banghead:
  9. v-afc for v6 engine?Need info here

Hi sifu's Need some advise wether is there any advantages if i install a v-afc into my 6a12 engine?coz one of my frend told me that itz activates my valve timing system and plays something like mivec or v tec!!is it true??plz advise thankz:itsme:
  10. 6A12tt or Evo3 Halfcut!

Hi Bro's need a favour from u guyz regarding 6A12tt or Evo3 halfcut prices.I'm looking for one urgently.Kindly drop in some info here.I would like to trade in my current 6A12 Na and would like to know how much roughly the market price for my current engine.Regards
  11. virus-v6

Plz help!!

Hi Zth Brothers, I need some help to sort out my engines problem here.Currently i'm using a Perdana v6 2001.When i stsrt my car found smoke is out from the exaust and smells like burnt smell.But i seldom start my car and my plugs havent changed yet too.Is there any black oil consumption or due...
  12. P.Perdana V6 plug cable

Hi brother's, Need some info bout Perdana v6's plug cable!!I'm looking for good high performance plug cables for my ride does anyone here know's where can i purchase the item coz i tried to find round Jaybee but itz very expensive and i'm not totally happy with the products.If anyone here knows...
  13. need help on lightings!!

Hi bro's...need some help over here regarding my head lamp!!i'm using a perdana v6 year 2002.i'm facing some problem with my head light which is bright ennough to view from far but itz not really bright to see the road in the dark...i've already changed the bulb.currently using philips...
  14. need advise bout mods to perdana v6

Hi guyz juz need some advise on mods to my car not really vry sure wat to change n fit without changing the engine juzz need light mod in my engine plz advise .....juzz need to know wat to do for pick up and for the top end.......i mean top speed.....plz advise on this thankz.....:confused_smile:
  15. changing high cams for my perdana v6...plz advise!!

Hi guyz....need some advise bout changing my high cams to a better ones!!anyone can advise in this??thankz
  16. need to upgrade my horse power!!

Hi guyz!! I need some advise bout upgrading my horse power to my Na engine of Perdana V6 (6A12).....p.s:without changing engine 1)i would like to know how if i would change my ECU ,campulley,plug cable ,n upgrading my exaust system!!does all tis thing can improve my horse power?? 2)plz...
  17. perdana v6 gearbox prob

Hi all,i juzz need some advise bout my perdana gearbox due to i'm having jerking during gear shifting....can anyone plz advise me whatz the problem is n how to solve the problem in ezier way n less coz!!thankz

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton Saga - the first national car that rolled out from the Proton assembly in Shah Alam in 1985.

The re-modelled version with a 1.3-litre Intake Air Fuel Module (IAFM) engine was launched on Friday. The new sedan which is said to be cost-efficient in fuel economy with better pickup is a compact model priced from RM30,500 to RM40,000.

Even before being launched it had already hit a pre-launch booking of 5,000 units and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience