Search results

1. virus-v6

need info about 4g93t dohc

bro,maybe u should check out ur exaust system or wat.y dont u try out mivec head n the electonic parts?gti should fit mivec head.upgrade ur ecu n high compression pistons should give u move than watu expecting.changing to a turbo engine cost u more.depends on ur budget.
  2. virus-v6

CF fenders n custom hood for perdana!plz help

alamak...after doin the engine if never touch up the looks or make the car lighter means there is no point upgrading the engine.tis is for heavier car like perdana,bmw ect...i see even myvi using cf..gosh...
  3. virus-v6

CF fenders n custom hood for perdana!plz help

yes bro,i know.it should have the shine otherwise no use we r using cf.laquering n polishing shoud be done.im into it n just wabted to know where i can get these part for my perdana.can u suggest me any shop?
  4. CF fenders n custom hood for perdana!plz help

hi brothers,need some info bout getting cf fenders n custom cf hood for my perdana around kl or jb area.anyone can give me idea where can i get these parts or any shops that u guys can tell me which selling these parts plz.i really need it urgently....thanks guys regards.... :smokin...
  5. virus-v6

compressor surge.need help

im using greedy bov type rs.support horse till 400bhp.its cool driving around with d special wffect sound but wat mt buddyz told me was in long term,it can damagw d turbine.its not a good idea.any more siffu's can advise?plzz help.
  6. compressor surge.need help

hi ZTHians, need help here wit my engine here bro's.its regarding bout compressor surge.when i boost till max there ua comressor surge.hiw can i stop tia problem.wats d course of it?can can i do with tis surging?ant ideas?plz help:adore:
  7. virus-v6

Mitsubishi Evolution 8 MR - 04/04

lovely spec bro....vroom vroom hahhaa...
  8. virus-v6

Adjustable Suspension ARM

bro is tis wat they call adjustable camber kit?btw do u have tis part for perdana?kindly pm me the price
  9. any Carbon Fibre hood available for Eterna?

Brothers...Is there any place i can get a carbon fibre hood for a eterna.any place u guys know where can i get it?:biggrin::smokin:
  10. virus-v6

anyone know why this happen to my piston

maybe lack of petrol feed!!did u change ur injectors for higher cc??
  11. virus-v6

backfire prob!!

yes bro AD_EG...i'm using a evo 3 engine
  12. virus-v6

backfire prob!!

i seldom wash the engine bro DanzEterna....i will just use oil decreaser with a cloth to wipe off.The plugs i changed about 6 months ago.it was just all of sudden.is it maybe i'm using ron 95??last time was using v power but cannot tahan la bro.last time seldom use car.now days frequently...
  13. backfire prob!!

guyzz....i wonder y is my car backfiring when i change from 2nd to 3rd gear.i can hear there a slight ''pop'' sound during gear shift.is it due to my spark plugs or wat.and the day b4 that,when i try to boost with my 3rd gear in a range of 0.7 bar,i felt like my engine got stuck 2 times n when...
  14. virus-v6

Better cooling system for engine, perdana v6 manual NA

maybe check ur radiator cap.try to change to better one.how do u know ur gasket kong?
  15. virus-v6

i'm using koyo alluminium radiotor.for bout 2 years.just as long u take care of the coolant n never let the water become rusty in the radiator,i guess it will last long.the disadvantage of aluminium radiator is once it is ''sumbat'' u have to throw away n get new one.
  16. virus-v6

2.5inch or 3 inch for 4g63T??need help!!

ok bro's,thanks 4 the advise.will keep u all posted after the dyno results.
  17. virus-v6

mitsubishi 6A10 1.6 V6 engine...

not much after market parts coz1same as 6a12!!lollz
  18. virus-v6

Light weight crank pulley good or bad

i think works is good!!
  19. virus-v6

the best way is to change a alluminium radiator.it brings out the heat fast.since ur using a manual tranny,try not to rev so high with stock coz stock machine cant rev high.reving high will cause ur temp high.i had used a perdana v6 b4.each time i rev high my temp goes up.(when it was stock)...
  20. virus-v6

2.5inch or 3 inch for 4g63T??need help!!

thank u so much for the info bro's but one of the exaust shop guy told me that 3 inch is way too bigwat i mean is if i use 3'' the pick up will be good n the top will drop.thats wat the guy said n how far is it true!!need u guys tips n valuable info's plzzz

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Arnold Schwarzenegger has one and the Google founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page have one in their garage - the roadster from Tesla. Now the electro car manufacturer will hit the market with a 4-door limousine and space for 7 person.

With a range up to 450km and 45-minute QuickCharge, the Tesla Model S can carry five adults and two children in quiet comfort – and you can charge it from any outlet, without ever stopping for gas. The mass-produced electric vehicle offers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience