Search results

1. T

WTS JL Audio setup

Quote me the best price, please. And also the price & spec for amp. Thanks.
  2. T

[After12] GAB SS Series Fully Adjustable - Promotion

Can it be adjusted to more comfy than FD2 stock?
  3. T

Altezza Motorsports Club

Altezza C*** Enthusiast S*** Club, whereby C*** = Cherish, Charming, Challenging, Chartered (if some legal arrangement) S*** = Sport, Superior, Supreme, Signature, Synthetic :_:
  4. T

2nd hand Altezza or new Mazda 3

Yeah! Bro, I understand what you mean, that is why I only compared "second hand" Altezza with "New" Mazda 3. If they both priced the same when new, I would not hesitate go for Altezza.... Maybe my question is not direct to the point. How about sharing with me, why you choose Altezza at the...
  5. T

Altezza FAQ

Sorry ha! May I ask, for Z-edition what does it mean : electric options and HID ?? HID stands for the front lights right? Then what are the electric options available ?
  6. T

Altezza Comsumable Parts

What a great job Lumix. I never see other car forums have such useful & details infor. I was already impressed by reading someone put on the history of Altezza/Lexus on the very first day I visited here. Your really proud to be the Altezza owners. By the way, would it possible to be...
  7. T

Altezza's my next car!

Oh yeah! I do know someone intend to sell his 1999/04, Triptronic Z-Editon, Body kits, ~ 60km, original (no mod, unless done in Japan), Colour :blue, Sell @ RM108k, Reason : Hardly use, owner always travelling.
  8. T

Altezza's my next car!

Unregistered 2001 car, should be reasonable. Go visit Motor Traders, got few. Also around that price. Unless you don't mind a second hand in Malaysia. Hey! High resale value will be your gain once you own one.:angel_smile:
  9. T

ok. Stick to my desire. porosaki, would you mind telling me what kind of feels from this car which make you make up your mind ?
  10. T

Altezza is old, but still look great. I mean...... The moment you spot one on the road, it give you feeling that its powerful....don't play play. People described it as luxury, sporty, performance 4 -doors sedan!!!! Its like a combi of all that we want and compact them into this car. Its...
  11. T

History of the ALTEZZA

Thank you JayDM, I am being looking this infor for long time.
  12. 2nd hand Altezza or new Mazda 3

I am sure all of you will say Altezza. But I need to list some solid reasons (pls don't say if follow your feel, give me some points more concrete). I know they are different categories, but after discount back all the factors, they are coming close. Tell me why you like one and not the other...
  13. T

Angel Eyes

It does not looks like angel eyes, but eagle eyes!!:X-:
  14. T

Calling all ALTEZZA owners

On the other hand, 20+-teenage who has income can spent all in their favourite cars, while elder brothers need to reconsider twice because more commitments....house, car, marriage, children ,insurance...bla bla bla...
  15. T

Altezza Motorsports Club

I suggest to choose those club names which are also sound aggresive when calling in short form/abbr. Because, easy to rememeber and faster to quote. For example: 1) M.A.C. - Malaysia Altezza Club 2) ALCOM - Altezza/Lexus Club of Malaysia 3) ......someone did suggest L.A.R.I ?? I think...
  16. T

Altezza for sale

If price get a bit lower (<100k),will be passed easily.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai...
I'm using Toyota Seg 1.6 96' ModelAE111
iwant to ask about sports spring for my Toyota.I want to change from ori to sports spring brand PRO-RIDE....it is ok for my car? I do'nt want my car become bumpies n to hard when i already change it. Hopefully i want become comfort. Because before this the ori one is very soft.

So any suggestion.
Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience