Search results

1. M

A32 2.0 2011 Fatty and issues

Hey bro, My heater and aircond was working fine when I got it but the compressor was giving alot of sound signalling that it my go anytime so changed it. After that the aircond would not be controlled. With the link you gave, im wondering where is that U pipe thingi. I might want to just DIY...
  2. M

Fixed most of the issues but now have some new ones. 1. At moving pace of 40-100++ KMH especially when I go on pickup mode, theres a feel that the power coming on off mildly giving me a feel that the pickup is not constant. Not sure if its injectors or Coil plug or even something else. 2...
  3. M

Just got 2 TCU for my friend and I. Installing it next weekend! Thanks to Deckerloh
  4. M

I just ordered a obd2 sensor and when its here I can see if the gearbox is overheating. Thanks for the suggestion Bro
  5. M

Re: A32 2.0 2001 Fatty and issues Hi Decker, No leh, scared later get a GB from chopshop same issue. A friend asked to go recon the GB and now im in another dilemma what to do, i guess getting a GB with the TCM is the best leh since recon would cost alot more. Thanks for the suggestion bro
  6. A32 2.0 2011 Fatty and issues

A32 2.0 2001 Fatty and issues Hi guys, I have recently bought an 11 year old fatty and given this car is old, the interiors are ok but not without its own problem. Due to some of the threads here may be old , I would like to re-request suggestions to help fix issues im facing and some advice...
  7. M

Cefiro A32 VQ20DE - RPM move up and down during overdrive

Hi Millenric, Dont mind me asking , where did you get your TCU online and how much was it?
  8. M

Thanks again Mr. Loh, would you happen to have a picture of the TCU unit you took out ? Would it be possible to just send me a few pics if possible?
  9. M

Hi Mr. Loh, how much was the TCU and which chop shop. U went to. Thank you for the quick reply sir
  10. M

Hey Guys, anyone can share with me the part no. for the TCU and where is it located in the car? I humbly request help on this as I have 2 a32 2.0 with up down rpm issue at 70-80KMH tooo and its realllly annoying. Thanks a million

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="200" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N2wwCwa0-FE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, you can now catch the latest of Zerotohundred.com snippets on the Big Screen at The Pavilion KL the next time you're enjoying a Frappe at Starbucks or a Pint at La Bodega. Thanks to the gigantic Brand@Vision's Sharp Aquos digital billboard display, you can now get a glimpse of the coolest side of cars that we dish out daily.

Alfresco dining at The Pavilion will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience