Search results

1. drew1.0beta

Toyota Corolla SEG AE101 1.6 4AGE Blacktop

That's a sweet ride and a very clean swap. Good luck on your sale.
  2. drew1.0beta

rusty fuel tank, any advice ?

you mean rusty on the outside?
  3. drew1.0beta

Titan's Price Lists..

Re: Titan's Price Lists.. Hi, Do you have adjustable hi-lo/soft-hard for ep82 toyota starlet? Please pm me the price. Also, please advice if you have any distributors in Penang. Thanks. Regards, D
  4. drew1.0beta

[After12] GAB SS Series Fully Adjustable - Promotion

toyota starlet ep82 price please? do you provide shipment to other parts of malaysia?
  5. drew1.0beta

HWL Suspension

Please pm me price for toyota starlet ep82? Thanks
  6. drew1.0beta

Which model nissan skyline is the best?

definitely the C10! :) looks wicked and it has one of the best sounding engine!
  7. drew1.0beta

Kangoo 1.4A is giving me alot and big headache

Sorry to hear about that... i think you are just unlucky that all those parts fail together at the same time.. have you ever changed all those parts before? or is this the first time?
  8. drew1.0beta

Help me,got rev problem.

Hi senbe84, maybe you wanna tell us what mods or changes you have done to your engine?.. this can help fellow forummers to break down the possible problems...which leads to possible solution... cheers
  9. Car cannot start after remove alarm system

Hi all, My family have a 97' Ford Lynx 2 door hatch powered by B8 1.8 NA Engine. Me and my dad decided to remove the stock alarm system because we no longer utilised the remote switch. Unfortunately, we forgot to label the wires before cutting them and now the car cannot start! Everything...
  10. drew1.0beta

Ferrari 599 GTO

Damn! 599s are just beautiful...By the way, those are some quality shots man!
  11. drew1.0beta

Diy bov

can..N/A car also can install bov..malaysia boleh! but why??:hmmmm:
  12. drew1.0beta

Grade A replica HKS SSQV

bro..comes with tapak? how much if send to penang?
  13. drew1.0beta

nothing great about evo?

isnt this e8? :) nice colour man.. haha loving the ic spray button..cute lil button that does wonders.. :p
  14. drew1.0beta

Toyota Celica

i think afham07 meant the VVTLi one...
  15. Toyota sera owners?

anyone? :)
  16. drew1.0beta

Toyota 1.6L RWD 499whp

wow..its gotta be one of the most powerful 1.6 man... would love to see it..any pics? :)
  17. drew1.0beta

Toyota car...cheers up!!!!!!!!!!!

Starlet 5E-FTE 300hp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsCjzHHp_VE
  18. drew1.0beta

Toyota car...cheers up!!!!!!!!!!!

lai lai lai..toyotarianss.... :p
  19. drew1.0beta

4E-FTE + Garrett .48a/r..??

here... www.epmotorclub.com
  20. drew1.0beta

Starlet JDM CANVAS TOP RM16k only

i want i want... but no money... bump for u!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A mere 3 weeks since the all new 2009 GT-R was delivered to dealerships in Japan, the top premier Nissan tuner, MINE'S has already come out with a line up of performance aftermarket parts for the Godzilla. Some how the math doesn't add up how in the hell they pulled it off so fast but lets just imagine that Mine's president Niikura-san made his employees work day and night without sleep to get these products...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience