Search results

1. Sic Staff To go Undercover At Malaysian GP 2007

Is utter rubbish Everyone knows that these people love nothing more than to strut around Sepang in their "Offical SIC Staff" shirts and tags and passes and lanyards and act like they're hot shit. No senoir SIC staff will be walking around the grandstands incognito without their precious...
  2. F 1 Test at Sepang in March 27-29

From BBC Sport this morning F1 set for Sepang testing session Formula One is to conduct a rare test session at the Sepang circuit in Malaysia in March. The event will take place from 27-29 March to help plug the three-week gap between the opening race in Australia and the Malaysia Grand Prix...
  3. Help- KARTING GEAR - where to find?

Hi I'm looking for a Karting suit and helmet- can any one tell me where I can find Karting suits etc- I'd like to get a Alpinestars suit or puma suit. Someone told me there is a shop in KLCC and one in times Square- can anyone comfirm this? I'm also hoping to get a ARAI GP5X- anyone knows...
  4. New Gals Paradise Magazine

New Gals Paradise Race Queen Magzine Finally! The latest GALS PARADISE is out!! This NEW Sepetember/October issue features photo profiles of Super GT Race Queens featuring my fav new girl Aya Mitsuhashi on the cover!! There is only one centre speread of photo from Sepang see below. If...
  5. Drift King Keiichi Tsuchiya makes cameo in TOKYO DRIFT

Click on poster to my thread for more cameos and photos
  6. French Gp Mangy Cours

Watching qualifying- 3 Hondas didnt make it thru round 1 and Reubens managed a 14th on the second round. Like I've been saying - Honda engines are crap. The Ferraris and the Renaults look the team to beat. Let see how they go on the final 15 mins.
  7. FIA's STUPID ENGINE RULES.....

Formula One could become a billion-dollar waste of money next season, according to leading team bosses. The teams are facing a race against time to find agreement on new engine rules, with Mercedes, BMW, Toyota and Honda keen to extract more flexibility from the FIA. Formula One's...
  8. How to take G O O D photos of Race Queens

Ok Im writting this because I'm too lazy to carry my camera gear around the pits and having to barge my way into the crowds to get my shots. So I - like every other guy in there will hope that those of you with cameras will take good shots and post them up for the rest of us to see. Here are...
  9. Super Gt Scale Models

Are you missing a few cars to your 1/43 Scale EBBRO or the TOMICA LIMITED scale models collection? Email me if you're missing any cars from your collection. I can source it out for you. 2005 SUPER GT COLLECTION FROM TOMICA LIMITED
  10. Gals Paradise Race Queens Magazine

JUST IN – THE LATEST GALS PARADISE Gals Paradise is THE Race Queen magazine to get if you're a true Race Queen fan. This latest issue features all the new Race queens in Super GT in big shap and hot photos. This is a great issue because it also features all 2006 Race Queens for the FORMULA...
  11. Ferrari Marlboro Puma 2006 Team Shirt

2005 AUTHENTIC FERRARI TEAM SHIRT MADE BY PUMA FULL MARLBORO BRANDING. Very rare very hard to come by team shirt as used by team members in the pit. The full Marlboro branding shirt is NOT AVAILABLE for sale in retail shops. (The replicas from Puma shop do not have Marlboro and patches on the...
  12. Ferrari Marlboro Puma Team Shirt

2005 AUTHENTIC FERRARI TEAM SHIRT MADE BY PUMA FULL MARLBORO BRANDING. Very rare very hard to come by team shirt as used by team members in the pit. The full Marlboro branding shirt is NOT AVAILABLE for sale in retail shops. (The replicas from Puma shop do not have Marlboro and patches on the...
  13. Ferrari Marlboro Team Cap by Puma Authentic

2005 AUTHENTIC FERRARI TEAM CAP MADE BY PUMA WITH FULL MARLBORO BRANDING. Very rare very hard to come by team cap issued only to team members. The full Marlboro branding cap is NOT AVAILABLE for sale in retail shops. (The replicas from Puma shop do not have Marlboro branding.) All patches...
  14. 2006 Official Super Gt Race Queen Guide Book

Super Gt Race Queen Guidebook The Official SUPER GT RACE QUEENS GUIDEBOOK features the complete line up of all the race queens in the GT500 and GT300 categories with 186 RACE QUEENS. Published by GALS PARADISE with 82 pages of race qeens and their vital statistics and a special photo...