Search results

1. rsar

The true story of Mazda BG WRC beat KingB8 Gobek

allo Mr Wadi..tonite badminton meh? - sorry off-topic
  2. rsar

Harun, cadangan ko aku setuju...my friends are yours & your friends are mine..whatever problem between you & gobek, I beg you & gobek also, please work things out..the problem/situation that eventually sparks this race in the 1st place.. piyanB8, Notice my signature down there? in the car...
  3. rsar

Harun.. Indeed, I concur the result..still you branded me as desperado..I'm not making comments of the race, the video "shows" everything..:shakehands: <-- this is the actual smillies for peace Wonder why we give full support to you, when you raced your ex-ofismate last time..I stick up for...
  4. rsar

another desperado..registered ZTH just to defend the story..Saw the video in youtube already I concur the result..
  5. rsar

Looks like someone really desperate to tell "their story"..and desperately wants everybody to know "their story"...
  6. rsar

Best tuner

One thing for sure, someone is "smiling" reading these posts :proud:, as his/her objectives nearly fullfil..
  7. rsar

Best tuner

Sorry guys..just passing by What a topic:hmmmm:
  8. rsar

Enkei RS Evolution 16 inch

Bullet838...I don't think that will do, my friend's looking for other rims plus yours 4 lugs, we're using 5 lugs knuckle...
  9. rsar

GREDDY boost meter !!! (New model)

IHI Mazda B8 210 Turbo..got everything???Exhaust manifold,downpipe???..how much the best price???
  10. rsar

Guys...UPDATES....!!!!!!!!!
  11. rsar

guys..thank you for the compliments.. any takers....??Price NEGO.... BUMP
  12. Enkei RS Evolution 16 inch

Enkei RS Evolution & Buddy Club P1 Racing Guys.. - 16 inch 3 piece very rare rims, original made in Japan - PCD 100, 4 holes 7jj - offset 45 - Good condition, no dent - Price 2.7k no tyres..surely nego Selling on behalf of my friend..Interested buyer only, call 019...
  13. rsar

B8 210 brakes

if you're using 210 rear brake, the vrake pads should be the same as RX7 FC one...there is one brand selling this type of brake pads, not sure what brand name but cheaper than RX7 FC one (Metal King)....to confirm better take the brake pads to the spare parts shop...
  14. rsar

Need help guys...

210 callipers won't fit unless with 210 knuckle(the whole set) itself..or unless you want to fabricate a plate to the stock knuckle to fit in the 210's callipers..with 210's knuckle almost impossibe to get the right alignment because of the tie rod end have to go upside down..best way of plug n...
  15. rsar

[WTB] TX3 1.8 g/box - urgent!!

Hi what's up..heard you found the gear box from a friend of mine
  16. rsar

[WTB] TX3 1.8 g/box - urgent!!

Dude..call this number 019 2387908, he might have the gearbox
  17. rsar

used imported tyre 4sale 13" to 19"

got either 205/45/16 or 205/50/16?
  18. rsar

Absorbers to let go

Of course it will fit..for front just use back your original mounting...for rear all the same..plug n play
  19. rsar

Each Item Rm 80 Only!!!!!!!

dude...I might need the air con compressor and the power steering pump..coz mine already start squeaking noise.....heheh see you after raya
  20. rsar

Blitz, GReddy, NGK...

all item SOLD..thank you guys