Search results

1. Rim 15" Taiwan

Item(s): Selling Rim 15" that can fit pcd 100. Please view the attachment of the photo below: Package includes: Rims + box Price: RM850 nego for serious buyyer Dealing method: COD at Puchong, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, Seri Kembangan Location of seller: Puchong...
  2. Carbon Fibre Exhaust!!!!! CHEAPP to let go!!!!!

WTS: Carbon Fibre Exhaust!!!!! CHEAPP to let go!!!!! Carbon Fiber Exhaust As title im selling a 2nd hand carbon fibre exhaust... im selling behalf of my friend... Price im selling is RM 130 but still can nego for serious buyyer.. the size of the exhaust is the inlet is 3 inch & the outlet...
  3. WTSwap 17" Rim with standard wira se rim

Hello, As i mention at title i WTSwap my rim ICE 17" with Wira Se Rim including the tyres.. and add another 550 can nego for serious buyer. The condition of the rims need to do some polish back.. got dent.. upload that part later.. Age of the items around 4 years. Anyway the tyres size is...
  4. Drama Season DVD original

Hey guys.. I got some drama season to let go to who collect or follow up with the season.. Its in a superb condition like new.. I bought it original and now selling because i dunt wanna watch it anymore.. so this is the season that i wanna sell for now.. soon will be more.. Reason of selling ...
  5. Attention to MU fans!!

ATTENTION MU FANS!!! Im selling some official merchandise. Dealing Method : COD : Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, Serdang, Bangi, Puchong 1 item:MU flag (151cm X 88cm) RM 35 nego 2 item:Signature football size 5 RM 50 nego just call or msj this number for further information : 012-6667542...
  6. Quiksilver Banner for sale.. Super Big

Hey guys.. rite now im sellin a super big quiksilver banner.. only left 1.. the size is 379 x 100 cm is super big.. can cover a kancil.. :driver: gud for decorate ur room.. very rare and hard to find.. seriously.. price: Nme ur price selling method COD at this area only : Puchong...
  7. Toy's Collection (Action Figure & others)

Selling my old collection.. Dealing Method : COD : Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, Serdang, Bangi, Puchong NORMAIL POST for item below 30 First Come, First Serve 1st : Predator Name ur best and reasonable price Age of the item : 2 years Limited one.. very rare to find.. Open...
  8. ALPHA LIPID LIFELINE Kolostrum Milk For Your Health and Your Family

ALPHA LIPID LIFELINE Colostrum Milk For Your Health and Your Family ALPHA LIPID Alpha Lipid™ Colostrum is the finest grade of colostrum containing significant levels of immunoglobulin and growth factors, fortified with complex lipids in the form of gangliosides and phospholipids. WHAT IS...
  9. WTS: Kittens Domestic Long Hair orange colour

Got kittens to sell... (ARRIVE) Can book if guys want..) pic will updated next week.. only kittens is on SALE.. Including: - Teach already how to poo poo in the sand.. =) - Free COD for this location Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, Bangi, Serdang, Puchong. Others place have to topup petrol...
  10. WTS: Kittens Persian Orange colour.. (like Garfield)

WTS: Kittens Domestic Long Hair orange colour Got 2 kittens wanna sell... teach already how to poo poo in the sand.. =) and already inject with antibody.. PM me for best price.. cheap2.. Location is in Putrajaya.. more pic will upload if anyone is interested.. detail and the pic of the...
  11. WTB: SSR Type C Replica 15"

Anyone here wanna sell SSR Type C Replica 15" 4 holes and pcd 100 colour gold or black.. with tyre an without tyre also can..
  12. Second GAB lower spring for wira,satria,putra 1.6 and 1.8 only!

im selling off my GAB Lowered Spring... conditon is superb.. use for 3 months only... still like new.. reason selling is upgrade to adjustable... price RM 250 NETT!! include box and gab original sticker... COD only in Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, Serdang, and Bangi.. Call this number for best...
  13. Secondhand K&N air filter for wira 1.3, kelisa, kenari and others

For wira 1.3, kelisa, kenari or others lower cc car.. use for 1 year and the condition still good.. the price is RM 90 still can nego wif suitable price.. serious buyer only... take the stuff urself at putrajaya or bangi.. all in the pic are included.. please msj or call for best price.. 012-6667542
  14. Regrind HighCamshaft

I'm selling the regrind high camshaft for all proton cars. ( Satria/putra/Gti/Wira ) This camshaft were produced and be regrinded by Duke Parts Malaysia. U can also login to our website ( Welcome to Duke Parts Malaysia - Duke (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd ) The price is depends on what specification you...
  15. High Camshaft for Proton Cars

High Camshaft for Proton Cars by Duke Parts Malaysia! Happy New Year!!! A New year, A New performance!!! Bye 2007!! :) I'm selling the high camshaft for all proton cars. ( Satria/putra/Gti/Wira ) INCREASE A LOT OF HORSE POWER!!! This camshaft were produced by Duke Parts Malaysia. U can also...
  16. Satria Gti Stuff . . .

i would like to sell my extractor and downpipe. still in good condition. he he he. 2nd hand maa, u know what i mean. kui kui kui. asking for rm300 nego for both item. pm me.
  17. Satri GTI rim 16'

just a short adv to sell my GTI rim.. only for rm 400 :shades_smile: location: putrajaya SOLD!!!!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifu's and frens ,

Yesterday i realised my car cant pass 5k rpm.
After 5k feels like tersumbat or loss of power . any idea why ?

Additional Informations :

Last service - 2K km ago . still got 5k to run
Which gear - So far starting from 3rd gear.
Just serviced aircond few days back .
Air filter cleaned last week .
Redline starts at 6.5 k .

Any idea why is this happening ? help is much appreciated. :D
thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience