Search results

1. Mini? L2? Out of my depth! Help!

Ok here's the deal. I know nothing about the old school Mini but even less about the L2/L5 upgrades but currently babysitting a friend's Mini with an L2 conversion, Eterna turbo, Matspeed regrinded cams, E-Manage and some other odds and ends including a custom dash which is pretty wicked. So...
  2. I'm tired..

Ok, here we'll be discussing tyres. I know there is a section on tyres but I need input from Skyline owners as the Wheels and Tyres section mainly discusses smaller diameter tyres and not all are really performance oriented. Nothing wrong with that but I want relevant information which we can...
  3. Bad News re: rokok_sebatang

Dear all, While most of us are busy preparing for Hari Raya and enjoying the company of family members at our respective home towns, one of our members rokok_sebatang (Mac) isn't quite as lucky. Unfortunately, he was involved in an accident earlier and his wife is in critical condition at...
  4. Read my lips, no bush!

Sorry to disappoint any in-house perverts but we're not talking about those lips and certainly not that kind of bush. But its as good a title as any for the subject of Skyline replacement bushes. With many of us here driving either R32s, R33s or R34s with the youngest being a 9 year old car and...
  5. Mega Gathering 2011

It's that time of the year where all Skyline owners nationwide come together for the Mega Gathering which is just another way for us to get to know one another even better and also swap/trade ideas and parts. Therefore, I tentatively suggest that this years Mega Gathering be held on Saturday...
  6. The ins and outs of chassis strengthening?

What are everyone's thoughts regarding chassis strengthening? Would you say that your Skyline already is perfect from factory meaning its not too stiff that road use is unbearable yet able to handle any extra power not to mention extreme driving? By that I mean it absorbs the forces acting...
  7. You can't handle the truth!! A look at handling upgrades for Skylines.

Dear all, I've always been curious about how much thought Skyline owners put into the handling aspect of their rides. It seems that most of the threads on this forum seem to lean more towards modifications that increase power and perhaps occasionally supporting modifications like cooling...
  8. The ins and outs of chassis strengthening

What are everyone's thoughts regarding chassis strengthening? Would you say that your Skyline already is perfect from factory meaning its not too stiff that road use is unbearable yet able to handle any extra power not to mention extreme driving? By that I mean it absorbs the forces acting...
  9. HICAS Diagnostics

Several days ago, someone approached me on Facebook asking for help with the HICAS problem in his BNR34. After eliminating the obvious such as wheels not being straight while battery was disconnected/reconnected and a few others, I suggested he attempt the self-diagnostic mode to determine which...
  10. Tool boxes

Hi, Recently have had to work on GTR at home which is something I haven't done regularly in awhile. Other than swapping out dead batteries, the last thing I did was probably short shifter install years ago. Anyway, as I was about to remove plugs I realized that my tool box was not as complete...
  11. Buka Puasa

Buka Puasa (Tentatively 13 or 14 August 2011?) Buka Puasa (Tentatively 13 or 14 August 2011?) Well Ramadan is upon us once again and as usual Malaysians regardless of religion take the opportunity to get together and break fast with friends, family etc. But its also a time for us to remember...
  12. Car Cover?

Hi guys, Don't know if this is the right forum for this topic but I'm after some advice regarding car covers. I'm forced to park a couple of my cars outside since they do not fit under the porch and some of them don't get driven as often as they should. So I was thinking of covering them...
  13. Skyline downsides

Since this forum has been rather quiet lately, I thought I'd create a thread with something a bit more fun to discuss for once. The topic is - What is it about owning and driving your Skyline around that pisses you off/irritates you? I've got quite a list but I'll start with one: Random...
  14. Malaysian Skyline Club?

Last week I received an email from our friend Azmir/Blood Red regarding the official formation of a Malaysian Skyline Club (“MSC”) which he had discussed with another friend, Dr.D. Unfortunately, I did not take him seriously at the time as I was preoccupied with personal matters. Guilty as...
  15. My Dad is Cooler Than Your Dad!

Hands down Uncle Nas' kids win! :burnout:
  16. RX7 Manuals in PDF

I've amassed a collection of PDF files which I refer to and for other Skyline owners to download. However, as I was looking for a PowerFC Hand Controller manual, I found that I had downloaded the FD3S version by mistake. As I continued searching I came across a couple more PDF files related to...
  17. Kereta Merajuk!

When I was in high school, my best friend's elder brother and his group of friends were into Honda EGs, EKs etc and from time to time used to give us advice, pearls of wisdom really and cars and such. At the time, we looked up to them as they were not only cool but also wise. Hahaha One thing...
  18. EOI: Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec II (01/07)

Car will be available for viewing hopefully by end of next week so please don't get all excited just yet. You can contact Gary Ng at the number above to view, negotiate etc. Obviously in terms of price there is much room for negotiation since the sound system can be removed if so required...
  19. Skyline plastic pillar panel

Ok, so I don't really know the proper term for it but you all know what I'm referring to - the plastic panels that are on the B-pillar. I had lost mine awhile ago; was driving down the highway and the passenger side simply flew off. Well, I did see it flapping briefly in the wind but at the...
  20. The Hari Raya thread! :)

Dear all, It's that time of year again when Malaysians come together in celebrating Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Keeping in line with the spirit of forgiveness that has become our custom, I would like to apologize to all members here whom might have taken offence at anything I've said or posted...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,
is thre any product that can remover Watermark stain on my windscreen ? its really hard to c wen its raining without wipers ! :cry_smile:
need help from anyone that have faced this problem and solved it !:emoticon_U:
thanks for the help in advance ! :shades_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience