Search results

1. V

Bmw e36 325i

Around what figure are you willing to sell it for? Then atleast i know what's the ballpark figure to start with
  2. V

Honda EG2 B16A Engine

Hi Bro, as far as I know eg2 chassis is a delsol? If it is.. I am interested. Or were you refering to a hatchback or a 4 door? Thanks
  3. V

SG Scrap Car

Hi.. got any BMW 3 series? Thanks
  4. V

track car / used car

Hi, Can let me know what cars available? Budget is 20k only. Thanks
  5. V

[WTS] Carbon Fiber Hood *Available All Type Of Car*

Hi.. Looking for Evo 3 carbon hood. With vents. Can PM price? Thanks
  6. V

Nissan Sentra B14 SR20 Fully Engine Rebuilt N/A Style

I guess I am one of them ... lol. Was shown the thread by akuma.... but I memang kicimiau member in ZTH
  7. V

Nissan Sentra B14 SR20 Fully Engine Rebuilt N/A Style

eh clement... i also wanna join la. I bring my BOLEHLAND made Potong Weera 1.3 airobacko. (if need downforce, i will put on my custom-made riceboy wing) Anywhere, anyplace... anytime, coz not working at the moment :D and yea.. the no. plate is either WGN/WGW 9281
  8. V

When is the 1st Round of GRA?

latest news I heard (last week), the calendar is still being drawn up so not to clash with any major events. Early indication is 1st round will be early May. But I think you got Ian's number... maybe can call him and bug him bout it :P then let us know when exactly hehe.
  9. V

autox practice , 3rd feb 08 , kuantan

agreed.. goon is the best of the best of the best. When gonna go training again and lemme watch?
  10. V

autox practice , 3rd feb 08 , kuantan

hmm... why like got mud?..
  11. V

GRA 2007 Round 4 - 11th November 2007 Shah Alam

akuma, you didn't mention people who were missing ma. So .. you aiming for sub's no.8? chinozie, It was great and "action" packed. In fact, the most happened this round than any other GRA rounds. You really missed it. Try not to miss Rd5 on Dec 16th
  12. V

wah.. akuma take me as I am not there...
  13. V

yep, agree with akuma sifu... the accord is a great car... but not for autoX Lack the agility
  14. V

waah.. Damion wanna FTD in Grass class ah... hmmmm... I better move out of his way lor
  15. V

Gra Autocross Unofficial Info

HURRAY for AutoX!! btw... it's spelled Jian Nin..
  16. V

AutoX Calender

Possible GRA Dates in April 1st (APRIL FOOL DAY) 8th (FORMULA 1 SEPANG) 15th 22nd (HPC TRACK DAY) - MotoGP, Turkey 29th - A1GP - Brands Hatch (have to support Alex Yoong ma!) so... hmm.. is anybody busy on the 15th?
  17. V

GRA Round 4 Coverage - Photos

That is what we call "ah beng-ify"!!! Not what I'll do if I have a Kelisa :P
  18. V

AutoX Calender

Yeah... Ian's Suzie is retired. He has already put back the carpetting and everything. Replacing parts and etc. So if you know any Suzie Swifto decent parts.. probably can help him out. Kinda doubt he will be running his Putra R4 also.. Gearbox problem and loss of compression. Unless he can...
  19. V

SEPANG Open Track Day 23/12/06 morning.

hmm, Goober = champ also..
  20. V

V power Racing

and I thought I explained about RON, 'knocking' and etc... But one thing is right, there is no 'best' fuel. Some cars run better and faster on RON92, some on RON100 (and higher even). Our 'base' fuel in M'sia for all petrol companies are more or less the same. The only big difference is...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I got an offer to trade in my standard GSR gearbox with a full lock lsd GSR gearbox. Was just wondering what are the disadvantages of a full lock for FWD. Comments greatly appreciated especially from those who might already be using a full lock FWD gearbox. Thanks!:burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience