Bring.Up.My.Page
  7. cuping

ARP Head Stud for vr4 and 4g67

Bring.Up.My.Page
  8. cuping

Brian Crower Valve Spring

Bring.Up.My.Page
  9. Torque Solution Shifter Cable Bushings

Item : Torque Solution Shifter Cable Bushings Info : Torque Solution continues to push the limits of high performance aftermarket products with our "NEW" Shock Factor Shifter Bushings. Developed to perform under the most extreme conditions, Shock Factor Shifter Bushings bridge the gap...
  10. Kelford 272/272 Camshafts for evo

Item : Kelford 272/272 Camshafts for evo Info : The best all round performance cam to suit 400-600hp racing engines. Plug n play for evo 1,2,3,rvr,vr4 and 4g67 Location :mcd equine park,seri kembangan
  11. GSC Power-Division Evo 1-3 and DSM S2 Camshafts

Item : GSC Power-Division Evo 1-3 and DSM S2 Camshafts Info : GSC Power-Division S2 cams for the Mitsu Evo 1-3 and first and second Gen DSM cars. The S2 cams are designed for those running larger turbo's 61mm and larger.Gains of 30-65whp (depending on Turbo) have been seen by simply...
  12. ARP Head Stud for vr4 and 4g67

Item : ARP Head Stud for vr4 and 4g67 Info : ARP head stud is a must-have for any motor seeing over 20 psi! These ARP head studs won't stretch like the stock bolts and will dramatically decrease the chanced of head gasket failure. ARP uses a premium grade 8740 alloy that is rated far superior...
  13. ACL Race Rod & Main Bearing Set for vr4 and 4g67

Item : ACL Race Rod & Main Bearing Set for vr4 and 4g67 Info : The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Trimetal engine bearings. Features -Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions. -High strength...
  14. Brian Crower Valve Spring

Item : Brian Crower Valve Spring Info : New Set and Original,plug n play for evo 1,2,3 and made in USA Location :mcd equine park,seri kembangan
  15. cuping

Wtb halfcut rvr turbo auto

normal rm4800 rs rm5800

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So I received a call from Edison. He was revving the old Nissan in the background and telling me the engine starts. So I was delighted with glee, knowing that the engine had start and thought it was actually cheap small fix!

Boy I was wrong, travelled...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience