Search results

1. J

Perdana V6 or Civic 1.7..which to pick?

Hi Mywife.... I never drive a civic 1.7 before, but I owned Honda Integra & v6 before. As for the problematic V6 gearbox, what I can advice is you really need to inspect the car carefully before you buy it. Since some of the owner sell it due to the gearbox problem. For myself, my...
  2. J

Perdana V6 2001 for sale

Original bumper already sold, but can get very cheap at any spray workshop. Too many cars to keep.
  3. J

Perdana V6 2001 for sale

Hi Zom18 Please check your email. Thx
  4. J

Perdana V6 2001 for sale

Price reduce to RM 32k .....
  5. J

Perdana V6 2001 for sale

bring up my psot. ....
  6. J

Which conti I should buy?

Hi elegan.. Thanks for your input... I was thinking of S40 too. Since some of the suspension parts is almost same as Waja. Lots of modification (bolt 14T on it... i think enough for me) Bump: Hi elegan.. Thanks for your input... I was thinking of S40 too. Since some of the...
  7. Perdana V6 2001 for sale

I want to let go my beloved ride.. - Original engine condition, maintain with Enous semi syn Engine oil. - Gearbox excellent condition, installed ATF cooler to prevent GB over heating. - Brown 17' rim. - Full bodykit. - DVD & LCD monitor. - Acc Free100% - Tip Top Original Condition -...
  8. Which conti I should buy?

Hi Sifus... I plan to buy a used conti, which is still around year 2000 onward in order for me to get a loan. I saw used Volvo S40 2.0T, Audi A4 1.8T, Alfa 156 having the price range between RM 35 ~ 50K. Which model is better in term of performance, cheaper maintenance and less...
  9. J

Garmin Mobile XT In Your Car

Hi Angrysnail.. Have you try the new updated map? Any big different compared to old version?
  10. J

Hi Kengster... After you clicked teh setup, you will see the files copying into your memory card. ( you need to choose memory card for the installation location). Then, disconnect your phone from cable. Go to phone menu, files manager, and look for GarminmobileXT.sis, and double click on...
  11. J

Yeah... I kinda addicted to GPS nowadays....... I got standalone GPS ( with my wife), and myself I'm using N95 now. Previously Dopod PDA with internal GPS. Spent few days googling around before I managed install it :p
  12. J

FMIC (front mount intercooler)

hehehe Low profile better ma.. Don't want to attract JPJ and road bully.... p/s: my house is located behind JPJ :banghead:
  13. J

FMIC (front mount intercooler)

Guy... Would the FM intercooler legal by JPJ? I plan to change it .. but plan to spray it black to make it less visible. Any after market front bumper which is big enough to hide the monster? :D Bump: Guy... Would the FM intercooler legal by JPJ? I plan to change it .. but plan to...
  14. J

Trade in car price....FREE QUOTATION

Proton perdana v6 2001 175000km Galaxy silver 17' Rim, DVD player, 15' subwoofer with monoblock amp, AC BMW type GT wing and many more ... Just done full service (timing belt, water pump, spark plug, belts,gearbox oil & filter etc) Auto oil cooler from Pajero
  15. J

Adjustable Front / Rear Camber & Toe Kits

PM me the best price for perdana V6 too Bump: PM me the best price for perdana V6 too
  16. J

Battery shift to rear boot

Normally they use welding cable for the extension. You can do it yourself too. But take a good care of the mounting & insulation.
  17. J

Perdana or BMW?

Any one can tell more about rutine service for e36? And it cost? Do I need to send to to BMW service center? Any realible & trusted workshop? What should I take care and look before I get the e36?
  18. J

Perdana or BMW?

from my personal view... 6A12 NA nothing to proud of... But 6A12TT / Evo perdana ... Yes..... Now a bit attracted with used E36 & E46. Fuel consumption also not much different with 6A12 NA. But still will do my study more on the maintenance.... Dont want later my car become king...
  19. J

Perdana or BMW?

aduh.. headache wei... More info and suggestion... ..
  20. J

Perdana or BMW?

woii.. Sound like lots of V6 fan here.... apprieciate ur comments... E34 is a nice car too.. spacious ... Hope is not a good fuel drinker...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The latest race series to partake in the GT Asia series, the Lotus Supercup Asia will also be entering the Malaysian Super Series (MSS) this year in October and November 2011, giving the national championship for circuit racing a timely lift in injecting a sense of excitement in the Malaysia motorsports scene.

‪GT4 at Sepang - Melia Kuala Lumpur...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience