Search results

1. I

8 million dollar car

8 million dollar car..... How much have to spend on the maintainence fee.... I think the accessories will be very...very..... expensive. The insurance and road tax..... Cant imagine if this car break down how much would spend in order to fix it.....
  2. I

Skyline Coupe JDM Launched In Japan

Why the front part of the car looks like the NIssan 350Z???? Abit only but all the....Just the 1st time look at it, got abit similar...... 370 horsepower....quite powerful...wonder what is the top speed of this car??
  3. I

Gallery: Mitsubishi Evolution Prototype X

Nice pics... Thnx for sharing!! But specification????
  4. I

Honda Accord 2008 Concept Review

I think this design concept is for the racing purposes... But not for the normal driving coz the body shape is almost the same with racing car....
  5. I

Suspension System - Informative

yo, dude. Thnx for sharing coz it's really usefeul!!!
  6. I

Julie Hoi

Hardcore smoker??? Oh no..... No wonder her teeth is turning into yellow colour edi... Do u guys know that the cigarette will not only cause lung cancer but as well as birth defects??? What is birth defects??? Generally, for guys, the testis will produce less sperm or unhealthy due to the "tar"...
  7. I

Julie Hoi

Ya dude, i agree with u!!! I think she smokes and drinks but i think some models do drink or smoke. Do guys like gals smoking???
  8. I

Julie Hoi

define modified Mercedes SL,plz???? High class or what????
  9. I

More Horsepower Modifications

This article is taken from this website..... Horse Power Modifications If those who want more info can just visit this website!!!!
  10. I

More Horsepower Modifications

good info, thxn for sharing.... I think this modification depends on cars oso.... Can u imagine the pic of the maximum modification of kancil??? I think the horsepower wont increase much!!!!
  11. I

SSC Ultimate Aero TT going to be faster then the Veyron ?

If a spoiler added to the Aero TT, i think it will more stable!!!! Can u imagine that the feeling of driving 400+ km/h inside the veyron??? Really horrible to imagine the feeling. I think it would be like flying without wings but cars!!!
  12. I

2008 Singapore F1 Circuit Track Layout

it's good for speeding on the straight lane!!! Cant image what would be the top speed of F1 on the straight lane!!!
  13. I

Bangkok International Motorshow 2007 Thailand Cars and Girls. Part 1

I wonder is there any "ah gua" among the gals??? Can an "ah gua" be car show model??? i just curious only no any other hidden meaning.
  14. I

2008 Honda S2000 CR (Club Racer)

i think the bumper can be changed as well as the rear spoiler(wing) too. BUt i think there must the certain height of the rear wing. If really wan to buy the car, i think the bank loan also not enough to pay the insurance and road tax and the maintanence fees for the car.
  15. I

Mugen Tricks Out the latest Honda Civic Type R!

it looks ccccccooooolllllll............
  16. I

New Honda Civic FD Type R Launched in Japan

i like the pic of engine dissembly, it's cool!!!
  17. I

Nissan GT-R Confirmed Production

It's awesome. If this car compete with R34, which one will win????
  18. I

Interview: Eiichiro Sawa Founder of Auto Select Japan

The fastest speed was 330km/h???? Can u feel the speed by just looking at the words??? I can feel like flying on the road already!!!! I think got 1 song really suit him, that is the "I believe i can fly", R. Kelly!!! He really can fly with cars!!! haha.......
  19. I

Super GT Round 4 2006 Sepang Circuit - Practice

Cool man. Well done bro. Fortunely, i got the ticket and go to watch the race on sunday!!! Damn cool, i mean the cars. Nice pics too!!!
  20. I

The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift

Use handbrake??? Did anyone try it before??? As i know, last time my friend tried it before with FWD car, then it was sliding only but not drifting. Now, i'm asking about drifting but not sliding. I mean it wont stop and continous drift like the car in the movie. Would it work??? possible or not??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

i get a TT moto sport r turbo timer.

the problem is i don't have the manual..

there is 3 wires which is red, yellow and blue.

can anyone tell me which goes to the on/acc/power
on satria..

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience