Search results

1. K

Port And Polish...with minimum cost..

hey vtec_mivec bro, PnP and everthing for kenari how much?
  2. K

'Mythelogy' lightened crank pulley Promo

hey bro! do feel free to PM me if tat stuff availale for kenari......thx bro! all da best!
  3. K

(WTS)High Performance Power Booster...SAVE SAVE

hey buddy, can it be used on kenari? include installation? wats the best price? interested on it....pls pm me....thx
  4. K

Fuel Consumption for Kenari Auto.

90km for RM20 reli high FC ler. i can travel around 65 km for RM10 but not standard auto coz got changed filter, sparks, volt stabiliser and ground wire kekee...
  5. K

Save Fuel Consistently For Life!!!

arloz! im interested...pls send to my email addy>>[email protected]
  6. K

Many Side Mirror For Sales!!!

hey bro...any side mirror suitable for kenari? preferbly chrome..if u haf it, pls pm me the pic..thx
  7. K

car parts dealer [KL area], performence parts, replacement org parts

car type: honda model: civic 1.7 vtec location: KL payment: cash n carry or credit card stuff needed: apexi open pod filter feel free to pm me pls bro! thx!
  8. K

halfcut+installation for sale..

hey bro wats the price of L9 halfcut and K3-VET. Gearbox Included? PM me feel free pls very interested here. thx bro!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since the last batch of V-Series spy photos back in September, some new spy photos of the BMW crossover variant dubbed Progressive Activity Sedan (PAS) have emerged from our neighbors to the left, Sweden's AutoMotorSport.se. In addition to the spy photos, AMS Sweden also has a couple of interesting computer renderings from Schulte-Design of what the vehicle could look like. Check them out.

The Gran Turismo model based on the CS Concept, which was recently announced by Chairman of the Board...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience