Search results

1. altezza used suspension

Sold..
  2. WTS: Toyota Altezza (RM8xK) * Car SOLD*

00/05 Altezza (A) seldom use low mileage less than 80000km Please PM if you are interested
  3. twin exhaust

Ever experienced being pulled over by police because of your "bigger than waja" exhaust?? man.. I'm tired of being pulled over and questioning in every road block i bumped to... although i never received any ticket or paid anything, but it was annoying enough! so here is my silly idea... twin...
  4. MRS and Altezza

friend of mine is buying a mrs, i ask him why not get an altezza. he throw me a question of which is faster? lets dont talk about the moded version. stock vs stock what do you think ... i think mrs it lightweight and decent engine power .. it is hard to tell which is faster.. anyone know? Poro...
  5. how to build a 270ps NA Altezza? TRD had the answer

http://trdparts02.jp/parts_engine-3s-ge.html :shocked::shocked:
  6. drooling... some toys for Altezza

I wish i am rich... :sad_smile: http://www.greenline.jp/catalogue/bcpartlist.php?make=Toyota&carcode=SXE10&intake=NA#engine
  7. (F.Y.I) ECU reset

It is recommended that the engine ECU is reset after any engine performance modifications have been made to the vehicle, including using a higher octane fuel, to accelerate the learning of any new parameters. Resetting the ECU will also clear any stored error codes, however if you have a...
  8. Altezza FAQ

Altezza 5AT VEHICLE WEIGHT: 1,330/1360/1380 KG (BASE MODEL/Z EDITION/L EDITION) TURNING RADIUS: 5.1 FUEL CONSUMPTION: 11.0 ENGINE: YAMAHA TUNED 3S-GE BEAMS 16V DUAL VVT-i WATER COOLED INLINE 4 DOHC CAPACITY: 1998cc BORE X STROKE: 86.0 X 86.0 COMPRESSION RATIO: 11.5 MAX...
  9. Altezza Comsumable Parts

Engine oil 3S-GE oil change only=4.8 Liters/ recomended grade 5W30/SJ 3S-GE oil change with filter=5.1Liters/recomended grade 5W30/SJ 1G-FE oil change only=3.9 Liters recomended grade 10W30/SJ 1G-FE oil change with filter=4.1 L iters recommended grade 10W30/SH Transmission oil Toyota...
  10. FS: Altezza strut bar (TRD & Greddy)

Selling my strut bars TRD: RM600 Greddy: RM350
  11. L

New GTR (29 Oct 2005 Tokyo Motor Show 05)

12. O2 sensor simulator

hi guys... does Emanage able to alter the O2 sensor signal? or do I have to get an O2 simulator for this? My car with the emanage was ok after the ecu reset, but after a week or two of driving (I seldom drive it) seem like it went back to the original ecu setting :confused: or even worst, car...
  13. EManage Cable

Where to get the Emanage USB cable??
  14. E-Manage problem

hi, my e-manage indicator light turned orange color and keep blinking... is that normal??? or something is wrong??
  15. L

Genuine VR TE37

Hi, does anyone know how to identify a genuine volks racing TE37? plan to getting a used 17" 5x114.3 TE37, but worry to bought the replica set instead. can anyone help??
  16. L

Altezza W** 7787

Anyone know the background of this car? it is for sale right now, just would like to find out more abt this car, if you do know this car please share it with me would u? ;) thanks :)