Search results

1. Rare Corolla GT side Skirt for Toyota SEG AE101

hi all, wanna sell original side skirt Corolla GT 4 door version. just plug & play for Toyota SEG AE101 model 91-95. material : halfcut condition, no dent/crack, original PU, Polyurethane (not fiber) with Toyota part no. and light weight. COD area subang jaya, sunway call/sms : 012...
  2. Toyota AE101 - FX bumper complete lips, foglamp

hi all, i do have a corolla FX bumper complete with foglamps n lips.. this is not an urgent sell thus i need a best offer by replying to this thread. thanks for viewing n time spent in here ::biggrin::
  3. Toyota SEG AE101 auto-flip side mirror

hi all, wanna sell SEG AE101 auto-flip side mirror with 7 wires @ RM 150 nego SOLD COD area subang jaya/taipan/USJ contact encik diNo @ 012 3791 985 thanks for viewing!:biggrin:
  4. AE101 SEG - Door's parts and......

AE101 Door visor, handles and...... good day Toyotarians and ZTH members.. i wanna let go AE101 SEG stuffs like below; 1. completed door's handle = RM SOLD, or RM25 per piece 2. outer rubber trim = RM 50 SOLD(available oni for chrome door lining but 3 only, 1 missing la...
  5. looking for : 4agZe alternatoR

anybody wanna convert his/her AE101 supercharger's ALTERNATOR for a cash in RM... pls offer me.... mine got a problem....need to be replace... thanks&regards, :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I spoke to Rahmat about the condition of our current Z31 and he cites that a lot of work has to be done and may take up to 4 months or more to actually get it up in tip top condition. Rust and holes are to be blamed to the extent of the damage in our car. We could really spend all the time to repair the rust and damage, but it wouldn't be worth the effort to do so, when better condition parts are available...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience