Search results

1. V

Satria Neo CPS problem

HI ronny, my auto CPS oso like that... when cold it 'refuse' to change gear. When the 'blue' indicator says my engine is cold. So i drive slowly, till its warmed up. Would probably change the ATF like urself too during the next service. No biggie. I wish the car came with 5 gear auto. sigh
  2. V

Satria Neo CPS problem

I do feel the thud frm the rear as well. buuhuu. And my brakes feels like crap. I ts so soft n spongy. Even my sister's 12 y.o wira's brake is way better. Is it suppose to be like that ? Latest issue is when i make a turn left or right there is some little squeeking sound. Its really...
  3. V

Evo masters , pls advice

Nice thread.... ^^ I too bought an Evo 5 around 4 months ago. As its an old car, there is bound to be wear n tear parts. Spent quite alot of money in this 4 months also. No choice. Have to set aside abit of cash for that. In order to really enjoy the car, no choice but to bring it up to tiptop...
  4. V

Mitsubishi Evo 5 Fender Cover

i tried already ... but Kanna's quality no good, the leaf drop after i go thru bumps....
  5. V

Mitsubishi Evo 5 Fender Cover

ahh banana leaf... been lookin around in a few chop shops.. not such luck..... sigh.
  6. Mitsubishi Evo 5 Fender Cover

Hi guys, im lookin for an evo 5 fender cover. Not sure if its called that. Its the plastic piece on top of the wheels. Im lookin for a left side. I believe it should be similar with the Evo 6 as well. Thanks!
  7. V

Help!!!! Help!!!

I saw a 1/2 cut GTT in ON THE ROAD- Ultimate Motoring Classifieds USED NISSAN SKYLINE R34 RB25 NEO TURBO (M) Tuners & Accessories , Complete set halfcut + bodykit for sale, Good running condition, Hard to get, Hurry !, 012-653 9469, 012-661 1333 (Loc. Kepong)
  8. V

good workshop can b trusted ???

They do tuning/dyno and such as well ? or just repairs ?
  9. V

17" rays versus7 c/w brigdestone

lol my bad... not good at this stuff
  10. V

17" rays versus7 c/w brigdestone

Can this go into a waja ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Deeper front bumper and bonnet scoop will mark out STi from the front. An updated version of the brand’s 2.5-litre turbocharged boxer engine will provide the STi with around 300bhp and 295lb ft of torque.

New STi gets quad pipes, large boot spoiler and aerodynamic rear diffuser. The new Impreza STi will go on sale in the UK midway through...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience