Search results

1. S

1JZ-GTE Fuel Consumption

This is mine Car model: Cefiro A31 Fuel consumption:RM50 of RON95 (mixed drivestyle) can get 230km (town).....highway cruise get 250km Auto/manual: auto Modified/stock: stock except FMIC/Open POD/3 inch with r33 center bullet and HKS Super Drager for me i am very satisfied with it...perform...
  2. S

Road Tax, Insurance, Puspakom

have the same situation here....could plz give the agent contact number....
  3. S

1JZ conversion into A31 Cefiro

huh!! so sad like that...bcos i think with my driving style now and wanna use auto...i think 1jz auto is the best for me (auto yet so smooth and powerfull and some says can beat rb25det manual) instead of r33 rb25 auto that most people says like shit and not fun at all.... now i maybe opt...
  4. 1JZ conversion into A31 Cefiro

Selamat Hari RAya... currently my car setup with rb20 is dying by time...problem just pop out and now have to burried my car at parking lot... last i check an inpect my car...all the wiring gone crazy and wear like shit espescialy the dashboard wiring...(my aircond, audio and alarms now go...
  5. S

Your *opinion* on best workshop for Skyline

owh...thanks bro kaminari...well i will try to talk with akentaro 1st see avaible slot 4 my car...its better safe then sorry if send to other wshop
  6. S

shit!!...walauweh..so many waiting list....proof the workshop is so good...but to bad for a car who serve as a daily car like me.... ermmm...look like have to make booking just like Air Asia lor....really want to send my car there...now takut to send to Sunway area and Under5...can't bear their...
  7. oppinion on SR20DET S14 on Cefiro...

guys....i think i am blur abit...currently i have RB20DET in the hood....but now i think is going to end its lifespan... first..i been poison to go for 1JZ..but maybe will not suit my driving style...beside got advice from friends ask me to think wise... then i been suggested to go for...
  8. S

thanks....heard lot of good feedback of this workshop when lepak at MAEPS...humble sifu...no cut throat..pro workmanship and reasonable cost... btw...how busy is this workshop...and oso spare parts availability....
  9. S

yap...me oso wanna know where is UMS...saw their 2-3 Cefiros of UMS stickers come as a group in Saturday Night Drift MAEPS!!
  10. S

Customize Alloy piping kits

i want to redo my cefiro a31 turbo front mount piping and also replace the GTR intercooler with smaller VR4 sized..can you quote me...how long the job can be done....pm me prize buddy..
  11. S

Cifero A31 RB25gtst(A) 94' last model

if this car is rb20det..maybe i would grab it..... bump!!
  12. S

Cheap Auto Paint Shop near Batu Caves

bro now my Kancil is white colour but ist to old edy....want to change color to bring new look but still plan want to keep white colour how much if i wanna spray to 1)champion white 2) pearl white plz quote me for outside only....:wavey:
  13. S

emanage ultimate & apexi boost meter & safc1

Re: emanage ultime & apexi boost meter & safc1 haiyaaaa..... bro....if you ditakdirkan tuhan miskin once born to this world....buat cara miskin....kalu mahu kaya carilah kerja.....save duit....with god's will skyline pun you boleh beli.....dont tipu-tipu wang orang.... last but not...
  14. S

emanage tuning and installation

thanks joshua...... but still need to know about the TPS function as L5 ecu dosent have like others.....:stupid::adore: Bump: thanks joshua...... but still need to know about the TPS function as L5 ecu dosent have like others.....:stupid::adore:
  15. S

emanage tuning and installation

to mr joshua and all sifu here.....i plan to install piggyback on my kancil wif L5 JB-JL 4 piston turbo engine.....hope you can help me with my decision.... 1. wich one is suitable...emanage, safc2 or safc1...coz what i heard from other kancil users safc1 is enough as we dont have TPS...so...
  16. S

Nissan Cefiro A31 RB26 Twin-Turbo FOR SALE!

ohhh..sh** loads!!!!!! :banghead: This baby brings me closer to Bank Rakyat.....arghhhh..... BUMP for my dream car
  17. S

Avs new styling n core intercooler!!!..take a look!!

waaaa...interested in top mount design for kancil especialy L5 engine...how much?
  18. S

Safc 5-button

bro...safc1 got...? serious finding one here
  19. S

OTTER® Fibre Color: DIY your dashboard and inside car become a black

interested here..contact no.....can COD at Bukit Damansara...?
  20. S

IHI RHF4 turbine

Boss!! Tumpang tanya.....diantara 2 turbine ini mana bagus untuk enjin L5 JB-JL dan boleh Plug n Play tanpa ubah tapak.... soalan kedua...macam mana dari segi lag....?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

recently my 4G15 wira had low oil pressure, engine oil ever go to cylinder head.. can i ask any suggestion to increase my oil pressure?.. and this evening i open my engine oil pump, and i notice my oil pump doesnt have relief valve/relief spring valve.. does this normal to 4g15 oil pump? btw this is my 1st time opened 4G15. hope all sifus here will help me
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience