Search results

1. Speed Demon @ Euphoria Sunway Lagoon

Last Saturday was a totally hot event with more than 40 'hot' cars on display in front of Sunway Lagoon Resort, joint organize with Euphoria by Ministry of sound.
  2. [WTS] Alpine Head Units (Brand New)

Hello all CDA 9855 = RM 1820 (MP3/WMA/Glide touch) TechSpecs (PDF) CDA 9857 = RM 1390 (CD/MP3/WMA Receiver) CDA 9856 = RM 920 (CD/MP3/WMA Receiver) CDA 9846 = RM 480 (CD/MP3 Receiver) CDA 9843 = RM 395 (CD/MP3 Receiver) Payment Type: COD or by Post. Delivery notes...
  3. S

People can get extremely stupid, sometimes.

Was at Sunway on Saturday morning to install some accessories to my car. Spent almost the whole day there. Later in the afternoon, there is this 2 young dudes walked in to the shop, driving Audi A4 with a single digit K** car plate (Will not reveal it now until I get confirmation from CCTV)...
  4. XPax Airtime RM 10

I have got this Celcom/TM simcard sitting on my desk for quite some time now. I do not want the number to get deactivated so I plan to reload it with RM10 or something. I do not exactly remember when is the sim expiring, so I tried to make a call from it, and it says to reload because I do...
  5. S

Job vacancy, please spread the words.

About Us - We are a profitable e-commerce company located in Pudu; 3 minutes walk from STAR LRT Pudu station - Working hours: Mon~Fri 9:30am~6:30pm, 1 hr lunch break - Young and relaxed working environment; average employee age is below 30 yr old Looking for Intermediate/Senior PHP...
  6. Digi Prepaid numbers for sale (FreeSMS!!)

Used for 1 day. Have at least RM 9 credit inside. 016 2767697 016 2772276 Reason of selling, GF's area don't have Digi. Cannot enjoy free sms =( Both numbers can SMS to each other for free !! Going fast for RM 88 each. Get both for RM 168 !! Price nego! Free SMS all day...
  7. S

Job openings

I have 3 job openings. 1. Sales Engineer. - Degree/Diploma in Marketing - IT literate. 2. Software Engineer. - Fluent in PHP programming and MySQL database 3. Language translator - Fluent with major world language. French, Spanish, etc. - Spoken & Written - IT literate We have...
  8. Note to ppl who carries notebook

Just got a call from my mother telling me that my brother's notebook was stolen. Just a note to you guys, do not leave your notebook in the car even if it was for a mere 15 minutes. For me, I dont leave my notebook in my car, even if the car is viewable distance from where I am sitting in...
  9. S

TMNet, eish!

So my colleagues and bosses cannot stand the slow connection, I called TMNet support. Trying for the past 5 minutes before finally got connected, spoke with Gopi, 4.10PM Gopi: Hi Sir How can I help you? Me: My sDSL is very slow. Gopi: May I have your login ID please Me: *Gives login ID* Gopi...
  10. Looking for Supra

Thought I post it here too. Please refer to http://zerotohundred.com/forums/index.php?...ST&f=19&t=49781
  11. Looking for Toyota Supra

Looking for Toyota Supra, preferbly original condition or minimal mods. Year 94+ Please kindly PM me if you plan to sell.
  12. Twin carb available?

Just wondering, Powerzone carry any twin carb preferbly webber and have the connector for Nissan GA16 series engines? If so, how much both new and recon ? Thanks.
  13. S

Sunway Toll U-Turn closed

For those who use the Sunway Toll to make U-Turn at LDP going towards Sunway. The U Turn has been officially closed. This is for those that wants to go to Extreme Park or Sunway from LDP. A new alternative route has been open. Instead of keeping right for the U-Turn, the alternative route is...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there sifu...

if lets say i wanna change my engine block to a higher cc.. must i change my air filter and intercooler to a bigger size ones??..will the engine be very hot??
thx!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience