Search results

1. S

wers all d old zth kakis? all fart tart d...or dont like forums d? lol

Posting to check my join date
  2. S

wers all d old zth kakis? all fart tart d...or dont like forums d? lol

Holaaaaaaa I wonder if anyone remembers me.
  3. S

nissan N13 can go up genting???

tsk tsk tsk.
  4. S

Subang Jaya TT session

PocketRocket attached to girl, not yet attached to boy. So still available technically. :X
  5. S

Subang Jaya TT session

Nehh!! *Points at PocketRocket*
  6. S

Subang Jaya TT session

No issues, got leng jai can already.
  7. S

TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respond!

Re: TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respon Not dowan come la. I shy ma.
  8. S

TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respond!

Re: TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respon the 1st 1st post :\ Suddenly only.
  9. S

Re: TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respon HOI!!!! Apasal my name in the list?
  10. S

Speed Demon @ Euphoria Sunway Lagoon

drift_devil05 u eyeing remus or the gf?
  11. S

sorry bro thats as much as I have. The rest are the girls and the guest of Euphoria. I wasn't 'officially' covering the cars =)
  12. S

Got flash marh !!
  13. Speed Demon @ Euphoria Sunway Lagoon

Last Saturday was a totally hot event with more than 40 'hot' cars on display in front of Sunway Lagoon Resort, joint organize with Euphoria by Ministry of sound.
  14. S

ZTH Car Spotted ... !

You need so much lubricant for what? I thought normally you use planta?
  15. S

sodomised?

then there's also sodo mee. another varient of instant noodles .. no more boring magee mee liaw
  16. S

ZTH Car Spotted ... !

I stick my sticker for so many years adi .. still no one spotted. So sad. Who want spot me and give me location, I pump petrol full tank and round there until tank empty =)
  17. S

ZTH Car Spotted ... !

In front of SS19 traffic light enroute to USJ before the bridge. Date & time 2007:04:19 19:28

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HALO! guys! need a help!
i wan to change rear drum to brake disc,so wat size or car disc brake
can use in satria 1.3, did it need to change 15inch rim? :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience