1. ExODus

I am BLaCkHoWLiNG and.. I am here for your suffering

nice... Lol.. at first thought u were giving money... :top::top:
  2. ExODus

Rempojo coating

Rempojo san, do u have pink?
  3. ExODus

1 more satria gti stolen

erk... 1 more... sorry for the owner loss...
  4. ExODus

Satria stolen

Demn... Will be on a lookout...
  5. ExODus

who wanna professional photos for his car

Thanks again for another great wallpaper... :rock: :rock: So, how's the car photoshoot ?
  6. ExODus

who wanna professional photos for his car

Nice Pics mate... very skillful... two thumbs up... and thanks for the great wallpaper of KL... :rock::rock:
  7. ExODus

The best security for your car!!!

Several of the immo got bypass... so they use that method... bypass the immo... if they can't drive away the car, they will take the parts... :banghead::banghead:
  8. ExODus

Suspected stolen R3

limited but still available first hand... but the price... demn... for example the R3 seatbelt price... Rm3++ almost 400... :D btw... if the CF spoiler is stolen part we still can detect rite? through the production no @ serial no?
  9. ExODus

Whm 727 satria gti stolen!! 30-10-09

Agreed... Don't buy "hot item" off the market..
  10. ExODus

Berhati-hati dgn ikramkitty penipu.

Thanks for the warning...
  11. ExODus

Prevention Of Car Theft

I'm intend to do so... thanks for the heads up...
  12. ExODus

Prevention Of Car Theft

I have those... Just wanna be sure... so i'm thinking of installing all the less pricey stuffs first... :idea:
  13. ExODus

Prevention Of Car Theft

On my way on finding a gear lock...
  14. ExODus

The best security for your car!!!

Cannot... Coz the thief will bring along a spare wheel & replace the one that had been chained... :rofl: U might wanna consider a wheel clamp... Agreed with Gavin, put anti-theft gadget as many as u can... at least if the thieves still manage to drove away with your car... You will be...
  15. ExODus

high tech crime

I guess it would work as long as there are frequency on the alarms... They will be able to decode it... Damn scary... :bawling::bawling: Don't leave ur valuable in the car... even smart tag! :banghead:
  16. ExODus

Daihatsu charade stolen in dato keramat

Sorry for ur lost bro... Will be on a lookout... One of devoteesofcharade rite? or Charadedevotees... forgot edy...
  17. ExODus

Ron95 comparison between different Gas station

Shell ron 95 1. Mileage: N/A 2. Power: Worst 3. Engine knock: Yes 4. Engine's idle and sound: N/A 5. Starting: Normal 6. Damage or symptom that occurred or happen after you tried Ron95: Still Monitor. 7. Engine Type: 4G18P (AT) Accidentally tried on my mom car... thought pumping RON97...
  18. ExODus

Yellow banana Nissan March Stolen

Sorry for ur frend lost bro... Will be on a lookout... @ workshop also got stolen... :banghead: Jin,i guess they want it as parts...
  19. ExODus

Silver Honda Civic BEA 1881 Stolen

Wtf? the car @ porch.. :banghead: Agreed... :D :D
  20. ExODus

Need your help to look out for my stolen car

demn scary... how simple the methods used to break in and steal the car... :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can we jst buy a new engine from a factory instead of goin to halfcuts centres? if yes...how will the pricing b...will it differ a lot???bcoz scared of those stolen goods in halfcut centres...pls reply...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience