Search results

1. S

Pls read: giving away

Sorry to hear that bro...i hope nothing major n ur family is safe...what causes the fire? If u dont mind im asking
  2. S

make my car faster

Ur rite bro...make it street legal n roadworthy
  3. S

Owning a track day car. Finally!

Congrats bro Fire extinguisher is a must for a track car...if u already have it, forget what ive said Keep us updated ya
  4. S

make my car faster

u got orang dalam?...easyla fren...and I assume u got unlimited budget but u still wanna use the wira chasis...shove in 4g63t...do the 4wd conversion...ahhh screw that...do a complete evo1/2/3 conversion...can easily smoke my 4g13...
  5. S

Car Swerves When Accelerates

Got the same prob few months ago just after alignment+balancing...in my case after adjusting the front toe the 'loose/light' feels noticeably less
  6. S

Wira/Satria under car parts

Some of the bush need to be press fitted...like the trailing arm n the motor mounts if u don't plan to replace the whole unit
  7. S

Engine need to warm up or just a myth?

For me...cold start n drive is like when u wake up from sleep n then run/sprint straight away...hehe...so I warm up the engine 1st
  8. S

Parts Guide With Part Number

4G1x Camshaft oil seal - MD372536 Crankshaft oil seal - MD030783
  9. S

4g63T c.o.p conversion

Nice cop...the rocker breather mod is awesome
  10. S

Need help again...

Hey ts.. Nice color...u got the code or mix ratio yet?
  11. S

Lube Q

U r rite, I'll be fine with jez using motor oil Thanks man Appreciate it
  12. S

Head Q's

Hey you guys were rite Petrol, diesel and kerosene works And its raining heavily... Rain = 10 Me = 4 ---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:23 PM ---------- Actually.... I'm not familiar with pnp
  13. S

Lube Q

Thanks guys Appreciate it I saw on the net, they use motor oil or atf oil I'll go with 20-50 motor oil then
  14. S

Head Q's

I jez finished cleaning the head...i just need a common head job.....its a 13 y.o. motor...1st time diy PNP = smoothing the intake port rite...1st stage? ---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:35 AM ---------- Is this considered clean? The...
  15. S

Lube Q

The head parts...I can't get assembly lube/paste at my area...
  16. S

Mercedes Benz E300 problems...

Yeah...go to indie
  17. S

Head Q's

I lap the valve after the machining process...rite?
  18. Lube Q

Hi guys Can I use motor oil...lets say 20w-50 as an assembly lube?
  19. S

Head Q's

Thanks for your feedbacks appreciate it
  20. S

Head Q's

Can I use diesel to clean the head?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any info where to refill nos in KK? a fren frm kl whom transfered to kk asked me where can he refill his tank..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience