Search results

1. 1981 Ford Laser 1.5 (M) Problem Free

A great used classic up for sale. In well working condition, many new, refurbished, and upgraded parts. Perfect for short distance and city driving. Engine has been overhauled, K&N filter, central locking, comfortable seats from Vios, new exhaust system, upgraded head and tail lamps & sports...
  2. Performance Parts for Mazda RX7 FC3S half cut

All items are used but fairly good condition and still usable. From RX7 FC3S Series 4 Half Cut 1. Calsonic Oil Cooler (full aluminium) with hoses - fins slight dented but no leaks = RM 200 2. Stock radiator + plastic cover = RM 200 3. Knight Sports Turbo kit (looks like the RF320) + exhaust...
  3. FD parts to give away

To be given away to any current FD owners, as these were given to me by Sifu Dev and Sifu Chun Beng 1. Rear seats 2. Stock front bumper lips 3. Stock spoiler 4. 99 spec spoiler 5. Central locking - rare stuff, comes with installation instructions, in Japanese :p 6. Battery Box Can...
  4. Some FC3S performance parts for sale

Hi Folks, I've dismantled my FC halcut and selling the parts separately. Please refer to link Click here Ive also got spare dashboard and some interior parts. let me know what you need and Ill see if i have it. Also available full wiring from the clip
  5. RX7 FC3S performance parts

Hi folks, just clearing up my store and dissembled my track car project, so selling off everything. All parts must go. All items are used but fairly good condition and still usable. From RX7 FC3S Series 4 Half Cut 1. Calsonic Oil Cooler (full aluminium) with hoses - fins slight dented...
  6. Toyota Chaser '92

Toyota Mark II Facelifted to JZX81 Chaser 1G-GTE 2000cc 24V Twin Turbo - from GX81 Cresta Engine fully rebuilt with original 1G Overhaul kit Camshafts balanced All intake and exhaust ports ported for optimum flow HKS Blow Off Valve Stock intercooler and piping Stock engine fan upgraded to twin...
  7. ESH Cash Voucher worth RM 999

-SOLD- Gift Voucher for sale. Item is a Pioneer DVD Home Theater System model PIO - HTZ280. Consist of DVD receiver + amplifier, subwoofer, center speaker, and 4 tall boys. I tested the sound quality in the shop - superb ! Voucher is worth RM 999 for this entire set. Applicable at ALL ESH...
  8. Side mirror flip relay

Hi guys, Im looking for the relay to enable my side mirrors to flip/close when I press the switch inside. my mech and accesories shop fella have both failed to locate this relay as it comes in a set (new) or not sold at all - so they say. was wondering if any one of you have a spare unit or...
  9. Sony Trinitron 29' TV

Hi guys & gals, I have a spare Sony Trinitron FLAT 29' with 3D TruSuround System SRS for sale. In perfect working condition. Comes with original remote and all buttons functioning. RM 450 OBO Can place this in your bedroom to play PS3, kids room or kitchen for the Mrs to watch her fav soap...
  10. RE Amemiya Air Filter element

Hi guys, Im looking to purchase the filter element/sponge thats used in the RE Amemiya air filter for the FD. Any pointers on where i can get it? Or any other compatible ones? Thanks
  11. Insulation and sound dampening

Hi guys, Just wanting your thoughts and suggestions on making the 7 more quiet and comfy. What have you done to make the ride more comfortable in terms of NHS reduction? Ive read that you can do foam injection & sound dampening mats. What are your thoughts and which shop would you...
  12. KE70 Liftback 13BT Rotary Engine

Hi guys, Im thinking of letting go my track car as Ive not been attending to it for some time now. Below are the specs from the top of my head : Chasis : Born a KE70 Liftback aka TE72 or 'Hotdog' Engine bay and interior fully spot welded. Additional support bars and braces added for...
  13. Some JZX81/GX81 and R32 Parts

1. R32 GTS front 4 pot brakes disk, calipers and brake pads (almost new condition) RM500 NOW RM 400 SOLD 2. R32 GTR rear 2 pot brakes disk (cross drilled), calipers and NEW KUMI brake pads RM750 NOW RM 500 only 3. GX81 rear Anti-Roll Bar. Not sure if compatible with JZX81 IRS Rm 100...
  14. Faber Mini fridge

Hi guys, I have a spare mini fridge to let go. In very good condition, clean and functioning well. Perfect for singles or simply a mini bar for your room. It can hold bottles at the side and main area. Can store late nite snacks like chocolates. Also can make ice cubes. Its currently at my...
  15. Apple iPod Shuffle 4GB

Hi folks, As topic, I got a NEW iPod Shuffle 4GB for sale. Still in box and unopened. Note, this is NOT the Polished model. Retailing on Apple's site for RM 299 I'm letting go for rm 250 NETT Self collect from PJ, Section 14 or Taman Kinrara, Jalan Puchong. For full spec ...
  16. WTB: Mazda RX7 FD3S Interior Parts

Hi guys, Im looking to refurbish a RX7 FD3S, so looking for these items below : 1. Steering cover 2. Gear shift boot 3. ECU plastic cover (the plastic that covers the ECU on passenger leg side 4. Foot plastic cover on driver side 5. Front under fenders cover / splash guard aka 'banana...
  17. IDEMITSU Racing Rotary Lubricants

Hi guys, Just want know your thoughts and opinions of this engine oil on your RE's. IDEMITSU Racing Rotary Lubricants 10W30. Apparently its available in Pit Stop, Sunway Pyramid. Has anyone used it before? any pro's and cons? Or you prefer another make/model?
  18. SideWaysGrey

Toyota X80/81 TT cum Gathering

Unofficial X81 TT Date : 19th June 2009 Time : 10pm Place : Kiost Tajmah @ Sunway KIOSK TAJMAAH is situated next to ESSO station in Sunway, next to Sunway Pyramid, very near to Restoran Sri Bidara. The contact person for this TT will be: Naveen 012-6904219
  19. Suitable BOV for 1G-GTE with minor mods

Just a quick query on a suitable bov for my engine as im quite noob in this dept :biggrin: A quick background first. Im driving a Toyota Chaser 1G-GTE ie 2.0 inline 6 cylinder twin turbo auto. It was auto, till now currently converting to manual transm. As the engine is out, attending to some...
  20. Condo in Kelana Tiara- for rent/sale

Posting on behalf of my relative. Condo unit in Kelana Tiara for rent or sale. Its opposite of Giant along the LDP. 1441 sqft. 3 Rooms and 2 bathrooms. Well furnished, clean and is facing the pool. This is very near the LRT station. Rent is RM 1500. Call Mrs Kumar 017 3665972

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lately there has been reports on strange series of accidents with the ultimate Audi R8. It was not in Russia but in some other West European country, the newest and limited edition R8 was burned down in matter of seconds, Its light metal body melted down and nobody could explain the strange phenomenon. One Audi R8 less. But the reasons are not so mysterious as in Europe...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience