Search results

1. kethon27

WTS...BMW 320i 3 SERIES E90 LCI M-SPORT WITH I-DRIVE

Isnt BSRI covers up to 60K/3 years, whichever come first?
  2. kethon27

WTS - No Plate that says Toy! (w704a)

If wouldnt you mention "TOY". Its kinda hard to visualize it as "TOY" Bump for you..!
  3. kethon27

Toyota Camry 2.0G A NEWFACELIFT TIPTOP -10

133K KMs for 4 years is kinda high.. averagely decent acceptable KM travel peryear should be between 20-24K KMs.
  4. kethon27

[WTS] 3 Unit Magic BlackOut CArs 2.0 (A) Turbo & Vvti

You seems like behaving like those anime style and attitude..watched too much anime is it...?
  5. kethon27

Ford Ranger XLT (M) -2012

First truck with 6speed Manual. Great truck ! BUMP for you
  6. kethon27

JDM number plates

alternatively... custom sticker will do the job.
  7. Myvi Eibach Spring & Ultra Racing bar (Used items)

Eibach Spring Sold Item: Front and Rear UR bar Package includes: Genuine Front bar & Rear Anti Roll bar (16MM) Price: Front RM100, Rear RM230 Warranty: Lifetime Warranty as per-claim from Ultra Racing (M) Sdn Bhd Dealing method: COD(No installation provide, you can visit any shop to install...
  8. kethon27

[WTS] 8 months used Mazda3 2.0 - Black Mica + Attractive Package

Please PM for best price...
  9. kethon27

Singapore: Ferrari 599 GTO Crashes into Taxi and Bike. Claims 3 Lives

Numbers of voting the Taxi increasing, interesting to know their stand of view..Anyone here vote for the taxi? Seriously 100% to wanted to hear to some of you of opinions..
  10. kethon27

Driven: Chevrolet Camaro SS – 6.2 V8, 400PS / 535Nm!

khairiaz.. you can be rich if you can sell that price in Malaysia, sell in bulk quantity. Bring more performance car, people will start appreciate you and you make yourself a name in Malaysia market.. If only........ you really can 'magic' this performance car at most RM250K nett damage...
  11. kethon27

Useful tip:Blinking AirBag Light @ Dash

Hi.. what do you mean "press and let go the driver door switch" ? Press what? Which door switch? Is this applicable to all cars or only certain specific car only?
  12. kethon27

MP4-12C GT3 Launch video

This GT3 has less power than the road car
  13. kethon27

Nissan navara

Most likely our malaysia is very much depending on Thailand and Indonesia offers... If they got 190HP Navara...chances to reach our shore will higher
  14. kethon27

Formula Drift invades Yas Marina Circuit as Aasbo takes the win w/video

Tyre drawing over Sepang F1 track? :party:
  15. kethon27

Forte Koup 2.0L Theta II DOHC CVVT

Can the front bumper fits the current Kia Forte 4doors?
  16. kethon27

Toyota ViosG Modded

12 hours to install only HID ?????? My fren took half an hour to install the thing + cabling and balast hiding anyway.. i like your spoiler...
  17. kethon27

should i get civic type r fd2r or integra dc5?

Agree on wajabiruairlaut... Even Mk5 Golf GTI looks sweet..(price similar to FD2R) Imagine you yourself a chick, both car came to you, which you choose to get it? hehehe... (Sorry for off topic). Eric Chen, i read somewhere rear suspension of FN2 using torsion beam wor...can this FN2 rear...
  18. kethon27

TOYOTA HARRIER 2.4 - Panoramic

Wah....really good pricing offer, it is a very comfortable SUV... too bad my salary do not allow me to buy.. Insurance mahal.. Road Tax mahal.. Somemore petrol guzzler Anyway...Bump for you
  19. kethon27

Automotive technicians save lives with proper technical training

jimmyae101, I have similar thought with you, what is the career path for this after a student finished their studies in such automotive or motorsport college? If I go study IT or business or graphic (for example), at least I know I can try my luck applying in enterprise or international level...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As per title, which car drive or handle better?

-neo
-EF, EG, EK (all same?)
-beemer (any specific model?)

i am surveying for secondhand car now, thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience