Search results

1. joe_mirage

[WTS] Hot Bits Adjustable Sports Suspension

do u have for satria gti?
  2. joe_mirage

HWL Full Adjustable Suspension, Offer !!!

pls pm me price for satria gti HWL hi/lo, soft/hard & bodyshift.
  3. joe_mirage

LAUNCH: Proton Prevé (From RM59,990 to RM72,990 OTR)!

went to see the car and all i can say this car is totally different compares to older protons. a lot of improvement in this 27 years. thumbs up. p/s: preve sapphire is soooooo freaking hot.
  4. joe_mirage

Mivec Club

my friend using jun copy camshaft in his 82mm toto piston mivec + emanage + skunk2 intake + 70m tb = 18+whp (dynojet). damnnnnnnn.
  5. joe_mirage

Turbo S Hytec Exhaust Manifold For 4G93 GTI

pm me best price sir.
  6. joe_mirage

[WTS] Proton Satria GTI Conversion Bumper (PU)

can i know your front gti bumper got small proton badge like original gti or got big proton badge?
  7. joe_mirage

Mivec Club

u can go to nasty port flow since they can do this kind of modification :) now replica of skunk2 intake for 4g93 is already in the market. no need to mod anything if u r using 4g91/92/93/93t head. if mivec, still have to modify since mivec port shape is not identical with other 4g9 series...
  8. joe_mirage

Mivec Club

if wanna mod the flange then u have to adjust the port shape in the cylnder head. so i think cut & weld method will be much easier. no need to touch cylinder head.
  9. joe_mirage

[WTOffer]Ori Carbon Fiber Wrapping Service

wow. this is sooo nice. free bump for you :)
  10. joe_mirage

Original-Power Enterprise : Belt, Bearings, Gasket

got for mivec 1.8? how much for the belt? thnk you in advance :)
  11. joe_mirage

4G91 Gang..

service your lifter or if u have budget, change those lifter :)
  12. joe_mirage

all 4g93 na owners out there!!!!!!

the legendary SP owner is here! hehe. hi bro mugil. how's germany?
  13. joe_mirage

4g91 camshaft

bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
  14. joe_mirage

4G91 Gang..

yup the video is mivec 2.0. 1st gen mivec head with 2nd gen 94 block inside a satria. and about the superdeck, so far the engine doesn't have any issues. still run healthily. err.. about the cost, i dont really know because the owner doesn't want to reveal the cost. hehe. now, MAG just build...
  15. joe_mirage

4G91 Gang..

hi guys! about the superdeck 93 , i have tested the car since i am the friend of the car owner. really good power delivery eventhough i can say that the engine is stock ( apart having the 2.0 stroker :P ) the low end torque is sooooo good because it is already 2.0 in capacity. yellow color...
  16. joe_mirage

OTTER® Fibre Color: DIY your dashboard and inside car become a black

hi bro. is it ok if i color my dashboard using otter without take the dashboard out?
  17. joe_mirage

[WTS] HKS Mini 3 meter gauges

pm me best price bro :)
  18. joe_mirage

Rigid Collars

from the source, the price will be around rm170. need to check on this.
  19. joe_mirage

Kraak when change gear...

yup. the bushing :) shifting is much smoother now.
  20. joe_mirage

Rigid Collars

race-tech malaysia already produce this rigid color. but only available for wira/satria/putra. renamed as chassis alignment kit. from their r&d on their sponsored car, they said managed to reduce their SNF half circuit timing by 4sec.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I want to share this with all ppl.My friend using 4g91 d0hc inj engine. But the power reduce drastically if aircond on.Really lack of power.pick up like kancil 660.But if aircond of f, everything is ok. Tuning the engine already and diagnosis it already.that diagnosis device reading all is ok.TPS and distributor also aligned already.Engine idling when on or off aircond also good and consistent.

Hope Anybody using this engine can share your experience here.Thank u...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience