Search results

1. Proton putra 1.8(m) 97'

-mirage asti front bodypart with mivec lip -ducktail spoiler -mirage sideskirt -mivec dashboard with 10k rpm -momo competition steering wheel -d1sport gearknob -recaro sr3 dc2 front (pair) -satria gti carpet -myvi se08 double din usb player -e manage -ngk wires -exedy clutch -hwl...
  2. nissan altima & sr20det

i got a Nissan Altima SSS sr20 n/a and i'm looking fwd to upgrade the ride for bluebird attesa...need some help where can i source the attesa sr20det along with the awd..for the exterior, i need the front bumper with fog light if available and the ori sunroof. also if anyone could help me to...
  3. Z

custom fabricated carbon fiber

juz wanna cheer up this domain, i'm owning an altima sss 93 n wanna start upgrading my ride. it's possible to have my hood carbonized and my bonnet too..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A report out of Germany today from the country’s top automotive support service, ADAC (the German equivalent of the AAA of US), claims that the most reliable cars - based on analysis of their receipt of 2 million calls for help - in Germany are of German make. BMW’s X3 tops the list, and is followed by Audi’s A2 and BMW’s 1-series. But there’s a small problem in the analysis: the X3 isn’t made by BMW.

For those familiar...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience