Search results

1. drag_addict

Unregistered cars for sale

Bring Up My Post
  2. drag_addict

Be very carefull - Atempt to steal my car

That emblem was cracked for a reason.. In my opinion, at first they wanted to disable your alarm by disconnecting your battery by trying to gain access thru your front hood.. So maybe in your case these bastards thought they can do it by taking out the emblem. FYI, most cars (especially EK)...
  3. drag_addict

stupid WRK2211 black toyota vios!

This topic will never end.. The term FAST LANE you're referring to is actually an OVERTAKING LANE.. There's no fast lane here in Malaysia!! So doesn't matter at what speed you're going, if there's another vehicle behind which is faster, u gotta give way homey! Me entiendes?
  4. drag_addict

Tony Fernandes secures entry into GP2 with Team Air Asia

I hope that there'll be no DELAY when the lights turns green!:burnout:
  5. drag_addict

Your shots: Time To Attack: Sepang Round 2

Hi.. I'm still waiting for the car registration numbers to be blanked! Can it be done ASAP? Regards.
  6. drag_addict

WTS black MYVI PASSO 06

Personally seen this car and future buyers will never regret.. Superb conditions inside out.. And true enough, cool registration number! ;) Free BUMP for a very nice car and owner!
  7. drag_addict

Sorry dude both units sold..
  8. drag_addict

Honda ori EK4 b16a big V

What happen to the speedometer there??
  9. drag_addict

NIL stock of Toyota Caldina at the moment Only one unit of 2005 Subaru Forester STi 2.5/ Blue ( new facelift ) available for viewing.
  10. drag_addict

Civic EK Type R stolen pls help !!!

Good for u bro! Either now u beef up the security or put it up for sale, which the latter is always the most popular choice as the next time u might not be so lucky.. Just my humble opinion of course...
  11. drag_addict

the highest road tax??

Got difference but also depends on the category itself.. Either SUVs or MPVs there's no difference in terms of roadtax amount for individual or company registered.. BMW 760i under company's registrations should costs around RM40k above.. So a year roadtax is almost equivalent to a price of...
  12. drag_addict

the highest road tax??

Same model for the Panamera's but registered differently under company and individual.. Same goes also with the company registered BMW 645 but not the Bentley GT.. Damn that would be fcukin' expensive if the owner were to register it under company! But its the company's money, so what the...
  13. drag_addict

Road Bully BLACK CITY BJW 1037

Well its definitely not right to flash your headlight just to chase someone off the OVERTAKING lane ( not FAST LANE ) but my point here is try to AVOID confrontations/ arguments on the road 'cause it may lead to something else.. They wanna overtake you? Let them be.. What have we got to lose if...
  14. drag_addict

Road Bully BLACK CITY BJW 1037

Dude.. Why can't you just make way in the first place to AVOID all these??? According to you, he's about 150m behind and the road was quite empty and instead of him, why can't you switch lane???
  15. drag_addict

Hi.. We need to confirm with the Customs in terms of duty as the vehicles are still on its way here.. Will keep everyone updated..
  16. drag_addict

Carbon Fiber 3M Sticker for Car Exterior

Re: Corbon Fiber 3M Sticker for Car Exterior U have PM waiting..
  17. drag_addict

LSD Gearbox, what it's all about?

Very, very informative answer..
  18. drag_addict

water leaking when big rain

I'm suspecting that the drain pipe ( small tubing ) not functioning well thus the water flooded to the front part of your roof and seeps in. Also try checking the rubber of your windscreen if its still in good condition and/ or properly glued.
  19. drag_addict

hahaha thanks mate.. really need to find time and update my stock listings.. btw, most of 'em listed are available unless mentioned as we keep bringing in new stocks. Will update pictures for sure.. * 2 units of CL7 on its way here!
  20. drag_addict

Mitsubishi Evo X 2008 Demo car unreg.

He's selling at RM26xk and OTR would come up to RM400k?? How much do you plan to have it insured? RM5,000,000.00?? :rofl: