Search results

1. T

High Quality Stainless Steel Racing Extractor & Downpipe

got extractor and downpipe for Subaru Forester 2.5 STI ? engine EJ25
  2. T

Customize Turbo kits for any type of vehicle 'new'

hi, i using Myvi 1.3 Manual Gear.. Can you give me the best price for the installation? Bump: hi, i using Myvi 1.3 Manual Gear.. Can you give me the best price for the installation?
  3. T

lots of rim for sell frm 10"~19" import frm Japan

bro, can pm me your shop name or direction how to go to your shop?
  4. T

Waja Campro Owner Club

don't worry brother.. i experienced with it already.. add one micro compressor to your engine and you will feel what will happen.. you might check the previous earlier posts which i posted before.. after that, go to SC ask the mechanic at there put your rpm to 1000 when your engine start.. good...
  5. T

Waja Campro Owner Club

brothers, i am back.. where are you all? sorry for being not active in da thread.. busy with study~~
  6. T

Waja Campro Owner Club

yea.. welcome welcome~~
  7. T

Waja Campro Owner Club

@@" like to terrible nia.. hahahazz... nvm.. its is a good start..
  8. T

Waja Campro Owner Club

can ahh.. evo and nickster also using hotmail de..
  9. T

Waja Campro Owner Club

where are you all ? out threads is moved to Waja Campro Onwer Club hope to see you all soon at there!!
  10. T

Waja Campro Owner Club

ALL WAJA CAMPRO USER IS INVITED TO Waja Campro Onwer Club and register yourself.. thanks you!
  11. T

Waja Campro Owner Club

nickster, good news for you.. last night just tested with G-TEch.. 0-100km/h needed 8.94 sec .. @@"
  12. T

Waja Campro Owner Club

huh~ BMW.. hahahaa.. put on angel eyes 1st.. Evo, try make 1 forum.. i mean direct go into the forum de.. no need login to here lo.. can you make it ? like Imperials Team that forum..
  13. T

Waja Campro Owner Club

what happened to out thread ?
  14. T

Waja Campro Owner Club

Aww... how come this will happened since you parket at one side ? you double parking ? so how is the car now ? s/he no pay you for the repair ? @@" you lucky than my friends at here.. hahahaa... both play chasing... front car suddenly break, the backside car BUMPS !!! lolx... friend bump...
  15. T

Waja Campro Owner Club

oppsss... Ehh... why my name automatically inside the list ? lolx.. hahaha... Thxx!! Evo, how i go to TT ? you forgot i at East.. @@"
  16. T

Waja Campro Owner Club

harlo all.. i am back.. hahahaa... i don't many angpaoz.. too bad... cuz just addicted to gambling.. rofl.. so didnt visit many places.. how about you all guys? got many angpaoz to mod your car? heheheee.. there will be a change to my car face.. will let you guys see it on next week.. cuz...
  17. T

Waja Campro Owner Club

Lol.. who is it ?
  18. T

Waja Campro Owner Club

Lol... Our name will get recorded? Be history? Hahahaa... Happy Chinese New Year to all Campros Owner!! Wish all WC Owner win more money to mod their car.. hahahaa... Happy CNY !!
  19. T

Waja Campro Owner Club

welcome welcomez.. hahaa...
  20. T

Waja Campro Owner Club

nice.. not yet spray the light ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys,

need some help here...
i tried to wire up everything but it seems that the meter doesn't get any signal from the water temp sensor :(

what i did..
1. tap ciggie lighter wire and connect to (+)
2. tap ciggie lighter ground wire to (-)
3. wire up the sensor
4. ground meter body to dashboard...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience