Search results

1. Fatty A33 Strange Transmission Problem

I was driving and the transmission went 'neutral' while driving. this was about after an hour of driving. it would not go into gear even though i was in drive. i had to pull over - shut the car down and let it sit while i figured out what happend. i waited about 2 - 3 minutes, started it up and...
  2. Nissan Cefiro Northern TT @ Juru Auto City 2013

Calling all members from the North :) Halo.. anybody out there??
  3. Nissan Cefiro Northen TT @ Juru Auto City

Anyone out there?? :)
  4. TT @ Juru Autocity

Any Fatty dudes from Penang / Nothern area? How about a TT at Juru Autocity this coming weekend?? doob
  5. Ceffy's Aircon dust filter

Ceffy Mates! Anyone know where is the aircon dust filter located? Can we DIY change it? cheers, doob:itsme:
  6. Headlight Blubs

Headlight Bulbs Guys, Care to share what bulbs u guys using? i was thinking bout the Phillips Blue Vision but dunno JPJ can tahan not... doob A33
  7. Warped Front Disc Rotors

Dudes!! My front disc rotors is warped. Shall I get them skimmed or get a new pair of rotors? Any advise would help. cheers, doob A33 VQ20DE
  8. RON92 & RON97 for our rides

Hi all, Anybody can check your A33 manual book whether I can use RON 92 fuel? My A33 is a re-cond unit from Japan with Japanese manual. I reckon if RON92 can be used, i can save some money in the long run. Thanks! doob
  9. Vq20de neo

Hi there to all Sifus :) I just bought a 2002 JDM specs A33 Cefiro. Noticed that the engine is VQ20DE-NEO instead of VQ20DE as on the CKD model. Will there be any issues on getting the engine parts later? As the user manual is in Japanese, need to know can the VQ20DE engine run on RON92...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nowadays, I myself do not know what has happened to the people in the world.
The country itself is bad enough and yet we are unable to unite with each other.

We all have heard, watch and even some did experience road violence or some would call
it road bully.

Due to lot of reasons and possibilities that could have started that fight or rage on the road.

Guys, do remember this video that was recorded due to a minor accident which end up
in a big issue and a big fight till it was so...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience