Search results

1. C

so who is going Super GT this year?

what is this 2002 customs raid they talk about? I thought super gt didnt come in 2003 because of sars any more details on the raid?
  2. C

what do you mean by got team racequeen but no gt girls? whats the difference?
  3. C

did the miku car come to KL before?
  4. C

are there any good girls coming this year? And are there any making repeat appearances? is the miku hatsune car coming?
  5. C

no one? Where are the old timers?
  6. C

who's going? I think the ticket prices almost doubled this year at 1800RM for the hospitality ticket.. anyone knows which RQs are coming over?
  7. C

Super GT 2009

I decided not to come this year... the early pit walk seems a bit strange and the BMW Z4 won't be here either.. oh well.
  8. C

Super GT 2009

Hmmmmmm. What haoppened to the days when incredible RQs were the norm? Like AKane Soma, Chisato Morishita, Kazumi Kondo, etc.?
  9. C

Super GT 2009

Is there any Gals Paradise GT Race queen catalog this year? I don't see any on the gals paradise website unlike previous years... they'd usually be out by now.
  10. C

2006 Official Super Gt Race Queen Guide Book

Ya, who? Where you heard from?
  11. C

Were there 3 sessions last year? I only heard of the 2 during lunchtime. You mean the scrutineering session on the morning of qualifying?
  12. C

Almost a week more... I'm excited!
  13. C

I vote mika murano.
  14. C

It's a shame.. she's my fav rq too and I was hoping to see her. Ayano Washizu isn't appearing again either. But this year, strangely, Machi Shirakawa (kichou houzan) and Nana Masumoto (A&S) made an appearance in round 3. Could be a one-off appearance though.
  15. C

She's my fav rq too. Too bad we won't see her this yr. This year Ayano washizu also won't reappear in GT. But strangely, Machi Shirakawa (kichou houzan) and Nana masumoto (A&S) appeared in round 3. Could be just a one-off appearance.
  16. C

I thought she lasted till the final round of the Super GT
  17. C

yah no matter what state of dress she was in she always had the scarf like the trademark of cusco
  18. C

You mean she puts on makeup before you can take her photo?
  19. C

at least 1 of the rqs who got squeezed by guys last year is coming back to sepang. hope the spectacle doesn't repeat itself. I remember the endless group was standing quietly way behind the fence during the pit walk.
  20. C

Yeah, last year everyone was trying to shoot the Dynacity RQs, and James courtney was standing at the pit and no one knew who he was. So I went up to him and asked for his autograph, and his girlfriend who was standing next to him was just going 'ooooooh'. The other dynacity driver kataoka...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

when my car climb a hill,it very slow even i have use 2nd gear..can give your opinion what i need to do with my engine..thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience