Search results

1. Pelangi Sentral, Damansara- Furnished, 2 Carparks

Advert posted by the owner. Call me @ -already rented out-. One of my condos is available for rental, from 1st July 2011 onwards. Current tenant is a CEO and had just given short notice as would be posted abroad. Tastefully-furnished with queen-sized beds/mattresses, sofa, LCD TV, coffee...
  2. andy_coupe

KIA FORTE (setapak branch)

Hi bro! I am in the market for a Titanium Silver/Metal Bronze one. I have seen the car at KIA showrooms and gotten some good offers. Please PM me your best offer- if it's the best, I'll just get from you. Am a cash buyer, so no HP loan rejection worries. Thanks.
  3. andy_coupe

KIA FORTE (free K emblem!)

Hi bro! I am in the market for a Titanium Silver/Metal Bronze one. I have seen the car at KIA showrooms ang gotten some good offers. Please PM me your best offer- if it's the best, I'll just get from you. Am a cash buyer, so no HP loan rejection worries. Thanks.
  4. andy_coupe

Kia Forte Free Bodykits And Sport Rims

Hi bro! I am in the market for a Titanium Silver/Metal Bronze one. I have seen the car at KIA showrooms ang gotten some good offers. Please PM me your best offer- if it's the best, I'll just get from you. Am a cash buyer, so no HP loan rejection worries. Thanks.
  5. andy_coupe

Proton perdana v6 mivec

can trade-in with civic eg b16a?
  6. andy_coupe

BMW 318i (M) 00/06 Japan Spec

Hi bro, is this an original manual transmission or converted version? Also, is this a N or W/S-plated Beemer? Thanks.
  7. andy_coupe

my car kena scratch in my condo!

Funny that you guys are talking about scratches today- our LS460L also got scratched this afternoon. From front door all the way to back light one side. When we saw it, we were like, "Ouch!". The guards said that it was probably some kid; but thank goodness the scratches were not deep so a visit...
  8. andy_coupe

Lotus Elise 2000

Just passing thru and saw one of my fave cars here- so let me assist with some Qs since the owner has yet to come in. 1) From the pic, that's definitely a hard top- that's a bonus as the S1 soft top tends to leak during heavy downpours (well, at least here in UK); 2) This is the Series 1...
  9. andy_coupe

Alfa Romeo 156 GTA for sale

Wohhh, this is one hot Gucci mama... I can still recall the first time I heard a 156 GTA purred at a park in Wandsworth- that is music to one's ears, pure coure sportivo :proud: Mate, you should post your ad at italiaauto.net where Alfistis and Fiatis gather to worship our marques- should...
  10. andy_coupe

Satria GTI...HOT CAR FOT THIEF'S!!!!!!

Given the condition of the belasah-ed thief, if they are not pressing charges under manslaughter, then you should be able to plea off for lesser misdemeanor charges, which could constitute just a fine and (if you're less lucky) some token term too. My cars have also been broken into before, the...
  11. andy_coupe

Satria Neo engine swap

I am in UK too, mate. Wouldn't such a change be quite a nightmare on your insurance since it would no longer qualify as stock? Or do you have a way around it?
  12. andy_coupe

Hyundai coupe 2.o(A) tuscani for sale

I believe this is how a Tuscani looks like- quite a popular coop here in the UK. Nice modern looks and easy maintenance, although slightly underpowered. The latest Hyundai coop Genesis ups the game even further- and critics are really finding it hard to fault Korean makes now :love:
  13. andy_coupe

Twin Turbo Perdana For Sell -JPJ Endorsed-

Hi bro, kalau Civic EG 4-seater with B16A auto, cat silver cantik dan baru, mekanikal semua mantap, exhaust jenis Mugen twin loop, bodykitted, massage chairs, etc ada interest? Saya ada satu, mod kaw-kaw tapi tak banyak guna cos ada kereta-kereta lain. Kebetulan abang ipar ada interest nak pakai...
  14. andy_coupe

Roberry attempt? Just to share.

Sounds suspiciously like a case that I have seen near the Sunway bridge at Federal Highway. I was with my family at the traffic light waiting to turn left to Federal Highway, when this Wira next to me keep horning short ones and when I looked over, the Indian chap on the passenger side told me...
  15. andy_coupe

Honda no good??? Why???

Well, MPVs are born from Vans, my friend. And I don't think that Innova or Avanza are all that bad actually, quality-wise. If you find that these are bad, you obviously did not start off from a Proton like the rest of us :rolleyes: To be fair, there is a difference in class spec between Lexus...
  16. andy_coupe

How much can i sell my car???

It depends on you actually. Some buyers can be keen on your car and place a deposit but if they can't get loan or need long time to get the loan, then it would be more troublesome. Cash is of course more convenient but it also means that you are narrowing down your market, bro. I was also...
  17. andy_coupe

HONDA EG-6 Ori Tip-Top Cond 53,000 highly NEGO!!!!!!!!

Your ride looks cool, bro. Is this a genuine EG6 or converted from EG3? :driver:
  18. andy_coupe

Recaro/Bride seats in Honda Stream?

I have seen some SUVs with sports seats and they look damn cun, bro! If you try this on a MUV like Alphard, then obviously it'll be a laughing stock of sorts. But I think that the new Stream can just pull this off as it looks real sporty and after all, it's a sports car for 7, right? :driver:
  19. andy_coupe

Honda no good??? Why???

My family has been big fans of both Honda and Toyota/Lexus over the years so I can give a somewhat user kind of opinion on both makes, I guess. Honda is a more involving drive (somewhat like a Japanese version of Beemer) while Toyota is more comfortable (Merz then). Case in point, when I take...
  20. andy_coupe

half cut

I did a conversion for my EG sometime back to a nice B16A with all the works, and the full cost plus parts were abt RM10k. But the increase in speed and driveability was much better compared to standard. Be sure to upgrade your exhaust (Mugen twinloop sounds real good with the upgrade) and...