Search results

1. K

Time To Attack | Hall of Fame : Round 1 Sepang

Do you own a Scuderia too or the grapes just taste sour to you? Anyway, those are from semi damp condition in the 2nd session right? They seems a tad slower than what those car can do in dry. Good job ZTH for the time attack event. A GT2 driving in wet, Aston cup car with wet tires, Sliding...
  2. K

Anyone know where to get the wheel arch professionally rolled?

3. Anyone know where to get the wheel arch professionally rolled?

4. K

This Anti Roll Bar can function???

Yeah, actually a lot of product from UR are crap. Some braces are mounted to points that is weak to start with. :rolleyes:
  5. K

what is the BEST BOOST CONTROLLER ?

actually, do anyone know what's the benefit of dual solenoid versus a single one?
  6. K

Bastard Who Steal Car Emblems | Lancer Evolution

Actually, with m'sia boleh spirit. Anything can be fake. The best way to differentiate is to look at the fuel filler flap. Evo one is square while lancer is round.
  7. K

Genting voucher sale is back!!! Free hotel stay!! Better Value this year!

PM Replied. New Thread coming up tonight. Thank You. :biggrin: Bump: PM Replied. New Thread coming up tonight. Thank You. :biggrin:
  8. K

Typical timing for street cars at Sepang SIC

Let me try to answer this... :tongue: Putting too much weight to the front is exactly why you understeer, because it will overload the tyres easily. The important thing here is the geometry of your suspension system, is it at the working position true to what it is designed for. Which is why...
  9. K

Genting voucher sale is back!!! Free hotel stay!! Better Value this year!

Genting Voucher 2009/2010 is available. Will update with new thread and detail later!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Happy Holidays!
  10. K

Wow, tuning really involve testing testing testing and more testing. :adore: Respect race driver and engineer to have the patience to do it again and again. Question; since we are talking about geometry here, will widening the track affect a car's character? Like using a wheel spacer or a...
  11. K

Where to get Sparco stuff?

Thanks, Speedzone actually restocked so i got what i want from there. The shop along N1 is Rosedi Motorsport. They sell OMP.
  12. K

CQ, :top: Great write up. I always thought lowering the vehicles center or mass is the way to go. Anyway, so how do we improve lateral grip? Mind to give a few pointer?
  13. Where to get Sparco stuff?

Anyone know where to get Sparco stuff beside Sparco Batu Cave? I'm looking for a fireproof helmet and a pair of shoe. I visited Sparco Batu Cave but unable to find what i like. :dontknow:
  14. K

About the Kampung Gajah Circuit

Personally i just don't like it there. It's just too hot. I can't stand the heat, myself and my car.
  15. K

Llumar tinting

From what i know, there's 2 reasons why the front windscreen don't use security tint. 1. Most modern car has got laminated glass front windscreen 2. Security tint is usually thick, therefore view might be distorted
  16. K

Ulu Yam Touge

Hi ya...Can a stock Rx-8 join? A breeze up Genting via Ulu Yam sounds fun! Sunny morning, chilling wind...:driver:
  17. K

Random Car Pics Part 2

I just realise this Myvi is parked in a handicap spot. :thumpdown:
  18. Nice Evo X photo

Some superb shots of Evo X
  19. K

Best looking Rims....

Yokohama Advan RZ Bump: Yokohama Advan RZ
  20. K

Random Car Pics Part 2

Facelifted Rx8

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, has anyone bought or is using this brand of brakes?

Links is selling these brakes and they claimed that these are OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) for Trust.

The set that I was talking to Kee about also includes the 2-piece brake rotors.

The overall construction looks quite nice but I would like to hear your opinions and whether does anyone have any knowledge of how it compares to Brembos, Endless and AP Racing.

Thanks in advance,
Joe
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience