Search results

1. J

Subaru ver 9 [sti]

ur price is very good rm130k. any potential buyer? i also plan 2 sell mine ard 135-138k, 2006 model
  2. Wts Impreza Wrx Sti v9

Manufacture 2006, Registered 2011 May (Reason for change, owner want to switch back to NA, as he prefer NA cars) -Black -ChargedSpeed Bodykit -Trust Pe-Ti Titanium Exhaust with certificate from Japan -A/E Turbo Downpipe -Walbro 255lph fuel pump -Bored Throttle Body, larger than stock...
  3. J

Random Exotics Pics 2

veyron recipe is twin turbo v8 + twin turbo v8 = w16.4 imagine v12.4 + v12.4 = w23.8 , dat would be insane
  4. J

Another GTR crashed

omg if i am rich enuff to buy a GTR I surely dont mind spending to track that bastard down so that he will never see his motherland ever.
  5. J

Car driver as double park + slap female, Toyota Estima BHL 7588

yea, can report to to the officers. but they are going to slumber with the case la. and how efficient they are is yet to know. might as well pay the call men n ask them to do the dirty job for u
  6. J

Totalled Lamboghini?

truly, this year super GT is alot better than the previous one.
  7. J

Totalled Lamboghini?

aiyoo, happen meh happen already lo they will learn from mistake one, wahlaueh macam ini also kena condemn, none of us here is perfect ok, all of us make mistake b4. for them, expensive mistake la
  8. J

Impreza wrx v-limited

very good price seriously
  9. J

Honda AP1 S2000 for sale

i sold mine at 135k good luck
  10. J

[After12] ProFoam - Strengthen Body / Kill Noise!!!

would like to reduce rear pillowball mount noise, will this help? for v9 wrx sti
  11. J

Should I get 350z Auto or Manual ?? :(

road tax is 4371 insurance depend on ur ncd and how much u insure the car. Is a good car imo, very balance and good torque, but resale is going to be a headache, the roadtax is one reason many ppl end up didnt buying that car. and you will alse see 370z price drop very very soon
  12. J

Should i get a HR? Opinion needed

Thanks for the comment and info.
  13. J

Subaru Impreza STI S204

still available?
  14. Should i get a HR? Opinion needed

Hi folks currently i am in a deciding stage whether or not to get a 07 Z, with the HR engine. The problem is, i've own a Z before. 1st car was rx8, then i moved on to 04 350z manual, then i moved on to R34 GTR Vspec (i only driven this for 8 months and sold it, cuz the maintenance and repair...
  15. J

Emanage Ultimate with 350Z PnP harness

will this work on a 07 Z?
  16. J

@{SASUKE}@ Amuse exhaust manifold for S2000 AP1

header still available?
  17. J

S2000k for sale

mine also white, torsui betul la
  18. J

S2000k for sale

asking 11+k , how come so cheap one.
  19. J

Subaru Impreza STI S204

pm me your price. if within my range, will sell off my s2k and get a turbo car. ---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:29 AM ---------- pm me your price. if within my range, will sell off my s2k and get a turbo car.
  20. J

Dyno Chart Comparison & Calibration Registry

sorry a, using this thread for s2ki.com purpose.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just wanna ask something. i got this cylinder vacuum canister (for brake vacuum)
and i wonder this thing should be put before or after (between servo and valve) the one way valve in the pipes.?

currently it sit before the valve.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience