Search results

1. Racing ECU for H22A

Hello all, I'm looking for a mod ECU for my H22A, manual. Also some advise on swaping the ECU. Thanks in advance for any advise and if you have one that you want to sell, please advise.
  2. W

H22A Auto Gearbox

Hi Guys, sorry for the MIA, was over the sea, anyways, I swapped my gearbox and never swapped my ECU, mine did not have a separate TCU, it's built into one. Works like a charm, got extra 100 KM extra on the spot and the power, ehmmm, I love it..
  3. W

H22A Auto Gearbox

Okay, will go check it out today and come back to you with the numbers..if I can find it lah.. :)
  4. W

H22A Auto Gearbox

Hi Guys, gearbox location is at taman megah, please PM is interested Not sure if it's a M2B4 or P2T4, this is to technical for me but you want to have a look, you can call me but PM me first lahh..
  5. H22A Auto Gearbox

Anyone looking for a H22A AUTO gearbox, please mail me at [email protected] with the same subject line. I just swapped mine to a manual, finally, and I have mine for sale. Full set for conversion. Condition still good, no issues. [email protected] Let me know asap.
  6. W

Change gearbox, need JPJ inspection??? Please Help

Thanks a lot guys but looking for a manual tranny for a H22A is hell especially the parts that comes with it. The gear box alone is easy but all the rest of the "barang-barang", aiyoh, can die lah. Plus the pricing the half cut is asking is ridiculous. The gear box is cheap but the ather parts...
  7. W

H22A thread

Thanks guys
  8. W

Change gearbox, need JPJ inspection??? Please Help

Heys guys, that is true, the grant does not mention anything, but one question from you experts is that if I were to change from Auto to manual tranny, is it gonna effect the performance by a lot. According to my formen, he says that we just need to remove the auto ecu and leave the main ecu in...
  9. W

H22A thread

Gear box conversion Hi guys: Need your advise. I'm gonna swap my H22A auto gearbox to a manual one and I was wondering if you need to take the car for inspection. My grant does not even say if my car is an auto or manual. Please advise. Any comments on the conversion, please advice. Much...
  10. Change gearbox, need JPJ inspection??? Please Help

Hi Guys: Does anyone know if you convert from an auto gearbox to a manual gearbox, do you need to take the car for inspection. I have an H22A and want to swap the crappy auto to a manual. By the way, my grant does not state if the car is an auto or a manual. Is that normal.... I always...
  11. W

H22A Gear box conversion

Thanks for the response. Will check with N1 and will update if possible. Thanks again
  12. W

H22A Gear box conversion

Any ideas on this guys.
  13. W

:: Head Count ::

Silver Accord/SV4/H22A/Subang/016-3311911
  14. W

H22A Gear box conversion

The E-Manage is worth 1400 and it only fine tunes your engine air intake and petrol. It does not allow you to play with your VTEC. It just makes you engine more efficient. Good in one sense but I would rather play with the manual and then put in a VTEC controller. Correct me if I'm wrong. Plus...
  15. H22A Gear box conversion

Any body got comments on changing an auto H22A to a manual gear box

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Castrol are taking their ‘Instant Protection’ campaign with its augmented reality approach on the road as they hit major cities around the country to raise awareness to the public. The campaign focuses on the importance of instant protection, driving home the fact that engine wear happens the most during the start up and warming phase.

This is where the Intelligent Molecules technology used in Castrol...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience