Search results

1. A

Cool music to listen to while driving

If I may =D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw74sDWPH7U
  2. A

Singapore: Ferrari 599 GTO Crashes into Taxi and Bike. Claims 3 Lives

You should not, unless you want to make yourself seem like a bitter and resentful sort
  3. Iswara 1.3 modifications

Hi guys I'm considering of tuning my 1.3 iswara aeroback.As of right now my intention is to create a track car.I'm considering the high profile cams,weber carbs,oversized pistons,and perhaps a new exhaust system.Estimated cost? Or are there alternatives cos i'm looking to create car that has a...
  4. Classic car engine conversion

Hi guys I'm driving a 69 BMC morris minor1000.Its a four door.Its my first car and I'm considering an engine conversion.Prospective engines are the datsun 120y,Nissan Sunny or the 4age.Apparently guys in aussie and Uk are able to fit in the 120y,sUNNY AND trueno(4age) engine.Any ideas?Can...
  5. A

MIVEC or GSR for 1.3 Iswara

Well Mr.Joker...I'm kinda short on cash.And theres no way my parents are gonna buy me a car.So i figured doing the conversion myself would be cheaper.I'm just trying to make do with what I have.I was considering a KE70 but wouldn't it cost the same price as a 4g91 conversion?
  6. A

oooh.I see.But thesyko says that a 4g61 would be nearly impossible to find.So what are my options?
  7. A

Thanks for the advice guys.I wasn't thinking of going turbo.Cos if i did I'll be understeering into the barrier.so is it legal or illegal for a 1.6 in a iswara.GSR and VR4 are outta the question.I'm paying for the half-cut all by my lonesome self.Any donations?
  8. A

what about a 1.6 mivec?
  9. MIVEC or GSR for 1.3 Iswara

Hey to all the guys out there.I'm planning to do an engine conversion for my 1.3 iswara.I was thinking of either a GSR or MIVEC.I'm looking for handling and pickup.More interested in playing on mountain roads then straight line.Any ideas and advice? I've heard the prices of the MIVEC and GSR are...